FireDragon JUDDD Journey

OK---that lb. I lost the other day is back. Up 1 lb.

BLECK

pain in the butt. but it is ok.

I am getting a bit too carby in my foods. Control on moderate carb is OK so far. But I know me and I can see the creep coming.

So plan of attack is back to lower carb for a few days. More strict. Which is fine by me cause I know eating VERY carb is easy for me mostly.

so meals are:

bacon and eggs for breakfast-----140 cals bacon, 140 cals 2 eggs, 140 cals 2 slices cheese about 4 nc total

sautee chicken with giant salad, bit of cheese for lunch --- 200 cals chicken, 50 cals salad, ranch 160 cals, 100 cals cheese about 7-8 nc

something on the grill tonight. not sure if beef or just stick with chicken and side dishes will be something like tons of broccoli/cauli or asparagus-----300 meat cals, 100 veg cals, 200 cals garlic butter about 4-6 nc depending on veg chosen

So staying away from heavier carbs for a few days. Lock in some loss and move forward as usual

Should put me in the 1600 range for calories and the 17-20 range for net carbs.

my usual very low carb day range.

BUT SINCE LUNCH is in the 500 cal. range----I may think JUDDD time here and opt for a 160 cal. can of soup. Lower the cals into the 1100-1200 range for the day. Will see just how hungry I am at lunch.

ok--off to lose some weight
smile_2011.GIF

Arrgh bummer theres nothing worse than that reappearing pound that just won't go away is there? ( I have 28 of them though lol) Sounds like a good plan of attack there on the carbs though, fingers crossed x

LOL yea Lana, I hear ya on those pesky pounds :)

I am trying but not hard enough. time for an intervention and a few screams at myself to get my butt in gear. UGH I hate when the motivation wains a bit.

again---got nowhere on the scale.

I will be a great maintainer on this way of eating. same lb up and down. I am eating just enough over not to lose.
that extra snack. that extra bowl of something. that extra cheese thrown onto a salad.

I need to get the food scale out again. Honestly when I weigh the food I do so well and control those '500 extra cals' that I should be cutting out----instead of throwing on a bit of extra to eat more than 500 extra.

UGH BLECK!

Today is all about control and more control and losing some lbs. now cause I am getting annoyed :)

when I figure out food for the day I will report back what I ate and the values to them. I need lower everything--cals and carbs.

ok--as usual--I will kick my own butt into gear somehow :)

I dropped over a lb. which is nice, but it was a lb. I have lost over and over again. :)

summer is a hard time for me. I lose great weight in the cold months. summer is all about eating out, social stuff, going on vacations etc. you know, having fun and flying free!!

so I will try to buckle down a bit.

today is more atkins type foods. lower those carbs a bit and maybe I can lose the last 1 lb. and get back to my lowest weight.

then I have to move down that stupid scale and not regain those 2 stupid lbs. WEE!!!!

well I am fine, doing well, not annoyed much about the scale and holding my own.

Back