firming cream

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
can anyone recommend a good body firming cream or lotion thanks guys :help2:

Firming creams don't penetrate the skin enough to actually firm the skin and muscle. Its the massaging motion that helps bring the blood to the surface and helps smooth skin. So don't waste your money on really expensive stuff. Your best bet is to get a good oil (even baby oil) or moisturiser (palmers is supposed to be great) and moisturise everyday, in circular, massaging motions, working your way upwards towards the heart. Oh and get a body brush, dry body brushing is great for getting circulation going and reducing cellulite.

Firming creams don't penetrate the skin enough to actually firm the skin and muscle. Its the massaging motion that helps bring the blood to the surface and helps smooth skin. So don't waste your money on really expensive stuff. Your best bet is to get a good oil (even baby oil) or moisturiser (palmers is supposed to be great) and moisturise everyday, in circular, massaging motions, working your way upwards towards the heart. Oh and get a body brush, dry body brushing is great for getting circulation going and reducing cellulite.
thanks very much

I highly reccomend palmers been using it since day one and after more than 5.5 stone gone my skin is still firm it gives me hope for the next 3.5 stone i must lose. i rub it in as said above and use a body brush.

Back