First and second weigh in!

Xanderandwills

:sigh:

First week lost 3lbs, second week lost 2 1/2lbs. Ok thats great, but when i was a member this time last year first weigh in 9lbs, second 4lbs.

Now i feel deflated, and not in a good way! :(

Why would you not be happy with such good losses? you should be aiming for a 1-2lb loss each week any extra is a bonus!! :D

Oh don't despair, I felt the same Tues when my first weigh in came up at -2 I was mortified, disgusted and so disappointed.......now I am invigorated and exercising to prove that I can get a good head start :))

You go 5.5lbs is fab!!

Hello Lucy, it feels like a drop in the ocean though :)

But You are right its still alot to lose, I am just a bit mad about it as i cant really exercise like i want to at the moment as i have double blood clots on my lungs! bummer! but i am getting better so when i am allowed that should kick start my metabolism :)

Hello Lucy, it feels like a drop in the ocean though :)

But You are right its still alot to lose, I am just a bit mad about it as i cant really exercise like i want to at the moment as i have double blood clots on my lungs! bummer! but i am getting better so when i am allowed that should kick start my metabolism :)

Oh sorry to hear that but as you say you are getting better so start slowly and just do what you can. I belive that we can all do it now just at our own paces x

Back