First appointment with CDC tonight - nervous and expecting the worst on the scales!

Good luck Loopy! Keep posting on on the forum and I'm sur you'll be losing weight in no time! Some fab ladies out there who have lost lots!

It's not important what the scales say today, its the last time you'll ever need to see that weight, you'll be losing weight before you know it :) Good luck xxx

It's not important what the scales say today, its the last time you'll ever need to see that weight, you'll be losing weight before you know it :) Good luck xxx

Well said Chrissy this is so true. The weight will start dropping off u in no time and u will feel a huge difference in just a few weeks. Well done in choosing to start this journey. Its not plain sailing but the losses are amazing and we are all here to offer support when you need it :)

Good luck! It seems such a daunting prospect! I'm only on my first week so I know how it feels!!

thanks so much everyone, your support means everything to me! I went last night and almost burst into tears in front of the consultant, turns out that I am 17 st 9 and I thought I was only 16 stone (for me denial is a river in Eygpt) :cry:

But you are all so right, onwards and upwards, I'm NEVER going to see that weight EVER again.

Well done on taking the 1st step. As the others have said the weight WILL drop off. H

ow have you found your 1st day ? x x x

MandyMoo you have done so well, congratulations! I hope i can do as well as you :eek:

Thanx and im sure u will do as well and even better :). U have done the hardest bit so well done. U will never look back :)

Welcome to the crazy world of CWP Loopy and well done on taking the biggest step. As everyone has said this is the LAST time you will see those numbers and you'll be shrinking before you know it. Hope the first few days are kind and ketosis kicks in soon. xx

Hi loopy I'm with u on this journey. Today is day one for me and I'm determine to loose weight in time for Xmas and my main goal is for my wedding next year. My starting weight is 15 st 7 lbs but I'm jus thinking that weight is a number and can only now go down while we are on this plan. I'm excited about the future and can't wait to weigh next Wednesday xxx good luck in ur first week and I'm sure we'll both be pleased with our numbers next week :-D xxxx

Thanks very much Nina, i had the mad stomach grumbles and a wee headache last night but I'm feeling fab so far today!!! may I say how well you have done, you must be feeling fab ;)

Tummy grumbles are horrible, i hate when ive gone to bed and i can hear it grumbling lol. Hope you've had an easier day today. Thankyou, still got a way to go but im enjoying the changes and feeling health and have lots more energy xx

Back