First attempt , first week , starting tomorrow ...

Marley87

... And I've got purely chocolates shakes!!!!

That's all they had left....

They get a delivery wed so I think I'll pop back and change some!

Exciting times ahead... Got to watch the DVD first.

Official way in is next Tuesday;)

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Marley. Next Tuesday will soon be here and it would have all been worth it :D

Hi marley, good luck with your first week . I did 21 weeks on all chocolate in 2010 lol I didnt like the others. :)

y hun - i have just done my 1st week my weigh in today was 11.5lb gone, then next few weeks wont be as good anything form 3-6lb. I drink sparkling water at night and weekend, akes it feel more special. I blitz my shakes with ICE with a hand blender, I have my 1st shake around 11am then 3.30ish then anything form 7-8pm, the later the day the less hungry i am, i save my shake until everyone else has eaten. i drink loads of water.
The first 3 days were horendouse for me, i got the flu like symptoms, dehydration, couldnt sleep, weak, furry tongue etc but hang in there.
i do my vanila shake with coffee and ice like a fraoacino, i do my choc hot at night and strawberry loads of ice.
Have a hot tea or coffee black in the day with tablet sweetner or peppermint tea to brake the shake times up, and keep busy :) keep me posted xx

PS choc is the nicest :)

Thanks for the support ladies-

Ghemz thanks for the fab advice!!

I'm going to try and follow your rota Ghemz! Got lots of house work to do and 6 month old to keep me busy, so hopefully wot be feeling
Too tempted to pick!

Feeling very confident right now :D

I will check in tomorrow :)

P.s- how much water do folk usually use to mix there shake?? Xx

Back