first day and i was at a BBQ!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by hippychicken, 10 September 2008 Social URL.

1. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    i went to pick up my bf from work and i didnt know they was having a works bbq so sat though whole thing just drinking my water! feel so bloated with the water! cant belive i did it thou! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done HC!! That is certainly putting you right to the test! Keep up that kind of behaviour and you will crack this! :)

4. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    lol i remeebr my first day on LL..... me and my two friends were due in Nando's.... i just sat there and sipped a litre of water.... X it's a fab feeling isn't it to just have the water x

5. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Wow you did so well. I had a wedding reception the first weekend of my LL journey and I had this thing in my head that said, IF I can get through that I can do this...and I cracked it ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.