Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

first day and i was at a BBQ!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by hippychicken, 10 September 2008 Social URL.

1. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    i went to pick up my bf from work and i didnt know they was having a works bbq so sat though whole thing just drinking my water! feel so bloated with the water! cant belive i did it thou! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done HC!! That is certainly putting you right to the test! Keep up that kind of behaviour and you will crack this! :)

4. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    lol i remeebr my first day on LL..... me and my two friends were due in Nando's.... i just sat there and sipped a litre of water.... X it's a fab feeling isn't it to just have the water x

5. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Wow you did so well. I had a wedding reception the first weekend of my LL journey and I had this thing in my head that said, IF I can get through that I can do this...and I cracked it ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.