First day back

daisy2002

Morning everyone :wavey:

Today is my first day back on the CD :D
My counsellor came round yesterday & weighed me :cry:. I thought i was about 17st 4lbs but i nearly fell off the scales when i saw 17st 11lbs staring back at me :(

I'm on my 4th glass of water & feeling ok so far.

I never want to be 17st 11lbs again, i feel miserable being this fat.

Welcome Daisy, Just think you will never see that weight again.

Good luck with your weight loss journey and keep posting

Just had my first shake, choc mint.... & it was lovely.

HI Everyone I new.

This is my second day of SS.
Been lurking a while lol.
You all seem so supportive to one another,and a insparation!

Hi Daisy

I felt like that when I saw the scale hit 17'2 - I closed the door and will never visit that horrible place again - sometimes the shock is the best thing to make the determination stay with you. Just stay in the zone and if you need support this is the best place to help with focus.
Big hugs:)

Best of luck Daisy & Speechless. Looking forward to hearing how you get on, so keep posting!!

Good Luck Daisy & Speechless!!!

Keep coming back regularly for support and encouragement, especially in your first few days when you are waiting to go into ketosis!!!:D

Thanks guys :D

Feeling quite weak & 'funny' at the moment :(
However i know what its like & know this feeling won't last forever. Just keep drinking my water... visiting the loo :giggle: & letting hubby see to the kids :D

Thanks guys :D

Feeling quite weak & 'funny' at the moment :(
However i know what its like & know this feeling won't last forever. Just keep drinking my water... visiting the loo :giggle: & letting hubby see to the kids :D

Letting hubby see to the kids - gr8 idea!
Welcome Daisy & Speechless, good luck on your journey xxxxx

One idea - don't shoot me.. but I stood on the scales and took a photo on my phone..(for my eyes only).. so that when I feel down and want to eat, I look at the photo and remember how I felt at that moment!

I have piccies of me in my underwear too, but that is a bit too risky on my phone!!

Love

Good luck! We've all been there so you're not alone!

Back