• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First day back

Morning everyone :wavey:

Today is my first day back on the CD :D
My counsellor came round yesterday & weighed me :cry:. I thought i was about 17st 4lbs but i nearly fell off the scales when i saw 17st 11lbs staring back at me :(

I'm on my 4th glass of water & feeling ok so far.

I never want to be 17st 11lbs again, i feel miserable being this fat.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Just had my first shake, choc mint.... & it was lovely.

Hi Daisy

I felt like that when I saw the scale hit 17'2 - I closed the door and will never visit that horrible place again - sometimes the shock is the best thing to make the determination stay with you. Just stay in the zone and if you need support this is the best place to help with focus.
Big hugs:)

Bobbin

Needs a flattering photo
Best of luck Daisy & Speechless. Looking forward to hearing how you get on, so keep posting!!

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
Good Luck Daisy & Speechless!!!

Keep coming back regularly for support and encouragement, especially in your first few days when you are waiting to go into ketosis!!!:D

Thanks guys :D

Feeling quite weak & 'funny' at the moment :(
However i know what its like & know this feeling won't last forever. Just keep drinking my water... visiting the loo :giggle: & letting hubby see to the kids :D

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Thanks guys :D

Feeling quite weak & 'funny' at the moment :(
However i know what its like & know this feeling won't last forever. Just keep drinking my water... visiting the loo :giggle: & letting hubby see to the kids :D
Letting hubby see to the kids - gr8 idea!
Welcome Daisy & Speechless, good luck on your journey xxxxx

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
One idea - don't shoot me.. but I stood on the scales and took a photo on my phone..(for my eyes only).. so that when I feel down and want to eat, I look at the photo and remember how I felt at that moment!

I have piccies of me in my underwear too, but that is a bit too risky on my phone!!

Love