Extra Easy first day doing sw

sparlezz

so first day didnt go according to plan though i mostly stuck to it lol

breakfast was wholemeal porrigae made with water35g
snaked on apple
lunch was roasted vegetables with gravy 1 syn then yorkshire puds 2.5
made wholemeal rolls as i didnt have any sliced.
Tea was a homemade wholemeal roll with bakes beans egg and mushrooms.

measured my milk out this morning and i am still using that for drinks. dau done yay!!

i havent been very good at writing down a food log. i have found myself struggling with ideas on what to eat other than the same thing over and over again as i refuse to go out and buy more food. i had promised myself i would do lots of different things and i havent had the time. i have stuck to the slimming world eggs beans mushroom and wholemeal bread on some of the days, i did tefal chips and veggie sausages. i have stuck to the milk allowance and i have loved eating fruit salad with a dollop of fat free greek style yogurt and adding oats rather than granola you get in the shop bought ones. i did try making up my own veggie currie with korma curry powder and stir fry veg but that was yuk!. I did my own version of ramen noodle soup which i recommend as its a just noodles veg stock, garlic onions and seasoning. I also do a veg soup that is similar but contains lots of veggies and spice it up. It freezes well too.

I have been using my syns for extras like gravy or the oats or chocs as some days i havent had to use them all. when i have used up my freezer contents and shopping i had already bough i am going to do be using my extra easy one pot book as it has some tasty looking recipes.
I am down to 10st.02lb. I am keeping it up as it is almost a 5lbs lose in a week. So today is sunday i am off to raid the fridge and freezer for sw food ideas for today.

breakfast was beans on wholemeal but my daughter swiped it off me so im off to make another.

New week so i am keeping it low fat with my syns and just using them for extras as i am trying to be pretty good during the day. I have opted to walk my little girl home from school a couple of times a weeks its about a mile each way and i am looking to introduce a bit more stationary bike of an evenings after the little one is better. i am so tired at the moment with the cold and getting up with the baby i cannot be bothered!!!
Looking a Scarlet Moffet who is doing really well with her weight loss keeps me thinking i can do this. So food wise i have kept it simple i made a vegetable soup that lasted me a couple of days, its like a detox and i like it. still having my fruit salad with a dollop of fat free greek style yogurt with a sprinkling of oats. oats are counted as part of my syns. Back to shopping to get more fruit later today. Lunch was a salad with a sweet potato, made that for me and the baby she didnt eat hers but i loved mine. i added a bit of baked beans to it. i later did a bbq chicken breast that was fried in a small amount of oil, did some tefal chips and added brocolli and sweet corn.. a meal i would have again. My snacks have been fruit in the day and i saved the last of my syns for 2 rich biscuits. but after 2 miles walking and beign good.... today i am looking at making some pasta for me and the kids keeping it simple but adding some carrots and garlic and possible mushrooms, i hate it when the kids dont get enough veggies! Cannot wait for my weigh in i am looking forward to being back in the 9stone zone!!!!!!

Back