First day done!

Kayemm

Just thought I'd post to day I got through the first day yesterday :) found it a bit tough in the afternoon and tried to keep busy but hoping I will get used to it and find it easier! Changing old habits is hard I suppose but I do feel determined so fingers crossed!

Well done! I'm still trying to crack my first day! I'm hoping today is it ;0) one thing different is I'm back the gym today so hopefully will be posting the same thing tomorrow as you :0)

yumy u weigh nearlly same as me and im trying get to 10st for holiday 20th june :) good luck xx

well done on getting thru the first day keep up the good work

Hood luck to you to Gemma :0)we can do it!! X

Meh keep wanting to eat the house, the TV, my kids or anything else handy when it comes to evening time hehe, couple of days and I'll be fully in the swing of it I guess

tell me about it.....looking on the laptop for what your gonna have for tea tomorrow doesn't help either! The family had fish and chips lastnight aswell, then had a dream that I went down to the kitchen and gobbled all the leftovers haha thats how hungry I am on the 4th day now with no slip ups! So come on Ladies and Gents we can do it! :D

Hi all I'm new and finding my way around the board here, have used minimins in the past. :)
First day for me today.. hoping to stay strong! :)

im on my second day today and im already feeling very hungry! but im trying hard to stay strong and distract myself so i forget :p . Im quite proud of myself because it was my friends birthday today and i declined a big slice of birthday cake!! :D mini triumph for myself, hopefully more to come.

misskaycee_xoxo

Miskaycee - drink!! ifyour hungry drink water, it works!!!
x

thanks stephie77, yeah im trying to drink the recommended 2 litres a day :)

well it is my first day too...well done everyone on getting through day 1 x

Back