• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First day done!

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Well done! I'm still trying to crack my first day! I'm hoping today is it ;0) one thing different is I'm back the gym today so hopefully will be posting the same thing tomorrow as you :0)

gemma_

Silver Member
yumy u weigh nearlly same as me and im trying get to 10st for holiday 20th june :) good luck xx

well done on getting thru the first day keep up the good work

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Hood luck to you to Gemma :0)we can do it!! X

tell me about it.....looking on the laptop for what your gonna have for tea tomorrow doesn't help either! The family had fish and chips lastnight aswell, then had a dream that I went down to the kitchen and gobbled all the leftovers haha thats how hungry I am on the 4th day now with no slip ups! So come on Ladies and Gents we can do it! :D

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Hi all I'm new and finding my way around the board here, have used minimins in the past. :)
First day for me today.. hoping to stay strong! :)

im on my second day today and im already feeling very hungry! but im trying hard to stay strong and distract myself so i forget :p . Im quite proud of myself because it was my friends birthday today and i declined a big slice of birthday cake!! :D mini triumph for myself, hopefully more to come.

misskaycee_xoxo

Miskaycee - drink!! ifyour hungry drink water, it works!!!
x