FIRST DAY eeekkkkkk

JoJo7

Hi there,

Just starting the LipoTrim TFR diet today and was just wondering if anyone else was also?

Jo x

Not starting today, but good luck on your journey :D you will find this forum full of great people who will support you through :)

just wanted to say it was only like yesterday when i started and now im on day 77 with nearly 3 and a half stone off..... so hang in there... dont ponder too much on it all.... take each day....... stay positive and keep in touch on this forum... its brill.... best of luck and so excited for ya... the beginning is brill..... when the weight starts to melt away..... good luck x

Hi,

I have just started Lipotrim TFR today as well. Feeling a bit nervous about it all! Good luck on your journey.

hi good luck im starting today again after have nearly 2 weeks off thought i was ready to go it alone . didnt go to well put 3 lb on so back at it again.:mad::sigh::wave_cry:

Hi everyone, I've also just started LT today, i had my first shake at 11am, I'm now absolutely starving..:-(
However I'm mentally prepared for the nxt few days so I just need to stay strong! It's not gonna be easy....!!

Keeping busy and drink lots of water are my top tips!!
Wishing you every success on your lipotrim journey x

I started today.......finding it relatively easy so far but the last time I did it I found days 3 and 4 to be the worst....Just gotta stay strong :) Goodluck hun x

everyone who has just started - just get through the first week and then from there its much easier and the big weight losses you will all get on your first weigh in will motivate you through the next week :) good luck x

Thanks to all those that have posted, its really encouraging to know that this diet does work and that it gets better after the first week. Im feelin quite hungry at the minute but i wouldnt say starving. Bit worried that a shake isnt gonna fill me up in the morning though when im prob gonna be ravenous lol!

Good luck to all those who are also starting today as well...we can do it! :D xx

Back