First Day - Feeling Positive

G5worrall

Well this is my first day. Went to buy my Lipotrim this morning, got a shock when I stood on the scales! But this will be the last time I'm at this weight. I have taken the advice of writing down why I'm doing this and have filled a couple of pages so hopefully this will prove to be invaluable.

Here's to the first week - my goal is to stay positive (and get through the first three days until Ketosis kicks in).

I'm going to use this page as my diary, and to keep me on track so forgive me if its a thousand pages long before the end of the week. Xxx

Good luck :) x

Thanks,i love this diet. you wouldnt get the same losses with any other diet. Have you done lipotrim before ?

I've tried it once before but didn't get past day 5! I lost 9lbs but it was really hard and I promised myself never to do it again. Im desperate now though and have never been this big, so decided to go drastic. I've spent three days getting in the right mindset, and I need to be more disciplined. It was either lipotrim or over eaters anonymous. I think it's taking control and with lipotrim the weight loss is amazing if you can stick to it. I have loads of support and don't have to cook this week which is a bonus. Peeing for England already. Xxx

Hi Gina, hope your first day is going good. Once your head is in the right place that's half the battle, i found telling people "no, i'm actually not eating anymore" hard but also funny to see their reaction! Good luck :)

Thanks Cath, it's really great being able to read the posts on here, very inspiring. I know what you mean everyone at work thinks I'm crazy going on Lipotrim, kind of makes me want to do well then they'll all be on it.

Thanks Sam, will do. Had a good day today, just having my last shake, made a coffee with the vanilla. Is it your first week too? How's it going? X

hi gina. you can do it. like you said to me, it will be nice to see your progress. good luck for this week xx

When I started I thought I'd just try it for a week but when you see the weight drop off it gets quite addictive, i can't believe I never did it before, I have lost 2 stone 13lb, I still have 1stone 9lb to go x

Emma that's really good, I am just taking it one day at a time and hope I can make it through the first week. I've done every diet and the first week is always the hardest and I know it gets better. The thought of my first weigh in is keeping me going, I hope it's a good loss then that will get me motivated to carry on. I've given myself three weeks and I thought i could be saying two things I'm glad I did it" or "wish I'd done it", three weeks go by regardless. Ooh here's to day two, have a lovely day Emma xxx

Hey Gina

Great you've written some reasons why you're doing this down. Looking forward to seeing your fab loss next week :) :)

Your going to be saying "I'm glad I done it"!!!!

Yep Emma definitely .. I'm glad I did it! Feeling not as positive, so have read my notes to self, I'm sat here like a nodding dog... I'm half way through day 2 by my reckoning Ketosis should kick in by Thursday. I have my keystix so will check then.

the thing that has kept me going when I've seen/smelt food is something I read on here earlier, it will still be there when I've lost my weight.. If I want it then is another matter.

Keep going Gina, I hope the ketosis fairy comes to visit asap for you. You're doing really well luv x x x

Well welcome day 3, woke up this morning with a mouth like Ghandi's slipper! So dry, also headache and i am hungry. I've been reading all the posts on this forum and this sounds quite common. Surprisingly I feel a bit more determined as this shows its working (hopefully). Back at work today, (I work in an office) have loads to do so that should keep my mind active. On a more positive note my stomach is not as bloated so at least that's a good thing. Well onwards and upwards weigh day is next Monday feels like an age away so my goal today is just to get through it. Hope everyone is ok. Xxx

Back