first day, first shake!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lucababy, 24 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Lucababy

Lucababy Member

Hi, Ive just had my first ever shake, and I must say, although it's not great, it's not quite as disgusting as I was led to beleive! Ive had a strawberry one. Its gonna be a long battle, but hoping I can get there with the help of this forum and friends and family.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Good for you!!! The strawberry isnt to everyones taste. I cant have them, I have mostly choc and I find them nicer than McD's!!!!!!

Have a great day and over the first few days try and get on here as much as possible as you may have a little battle with your mind and it wanting to eat! Just keep you goal in mind and just think, in a weeks time you will be lighter!!!

Have a great week!!

4. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You can do it!!!

I love the shakes!!!

Best of luck on your journey.. any time your struggling just log on and say and you will receive sooo much support!!

5. Lucababy

Lucababy Member

thanks girls, Ive just been reading how some people halve their powder and have some in the afternoon as a 'snack' to tide them over. Brilliant idea, I know around 2pm at work I always get hungry, if I can split my morning powder, and have half then, thats gonna be a help. Also, some people make the choc shake into hot chocolate! All these things go to getting you through it I suppose.

6. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Luca... Yup people do that...

I always try to have my shakes as late as possible, because I would get more hungry after 12 than what I would in the morning.. so the later the better!!

Yup hot chocolate is ok... but DONT put it in your shaker otherwise your kitchen will need a paint job lol! (I learnt the hard way) lol

I prefer peppermint tea mixed in with the chocolate and the Vanilla is beaut mixed with peppermint tea :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.