• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

first day, first shake!

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Good for you!!! The strawberry isnt to everyones taste. I cant have them, I have mostly choc and I find them nicer than McD's!!!!!!

Have a great day and over the first few days try and get on here as much as possible as you may have a little battle with your mind and it wanting to eat! Just keep you goal in mind and just think, in a weeks time you will be lighter!!!

Have a great week!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
You can do it!!!

I love the shakes!!!

Best of luck on your journey.. any time your struggling just log on and say and you will receive sooo much support!!

thanks girls, Ive just been reading how some people halve their powder and have some in the afternoon as a 'snack' to tide them over. Brilliant idea, I know around 2pm at work I always get hungry, if I can split my morning powder, and have half then, thats gonna be a help. Also, some people make the choc shake into hot chocolate! All these things go to getting you through it I suppose.

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Luca... Yup people do that...

I always try to have my shakes as late as possible, because I would get more hungry after 12 than what I would in the morning.. so the later the better!!

Yup hot chocolate is ok... but DONT put it in your shaker otherwise your kitchen will need a paint job lol! (I learnt the hard way) lol

I prefer peppermint tea mixed in with the chocolate and the Vanilla is beaut mixed with peppermint tea :D