first day, first TFR

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by mared, 19 March 2011 Social URL.

1. mared

mared New Member

Well, I've opted for the chicken soup as my first, because of the time (its 3pm) which is a bit late to be having your first meal anyway. I did have a glass of water this morning and then with rushing to get to work (I'm afternoons, here till 9), I do tend to forget to eat.

I am trying to drink water at the same time as the TFR, as I put it into a dish to make it look more like a proper meal! althought it is full of flavour, I do find the consistency a little bit powdery. Saying that, its by no means hard to eat/drink, certainly not unpleasant so at the moment I'm feeling quite optimistic that I will be able to do this.

Just realised too - the chicken soup is not so nice when you leave it to go luke warm!

So, what goals do I set myself....hmm, I have to be realistic but at the same time challenge myself, looking at some of the diraries here, I would be very happy to lose 9lb in my first week (assuming I stick strictly to the plan).
    I am going ski-ing 4 weeks today, and I would love to lose 20lb by that time, so that is going to be my first goal.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.