first day! going well so far

Hi ladies!
Started this morning, had a bit of a bad start with the granola, but added some toffee muller light to it and it was gorgeous! Just finished the spicy beef and tomatoe soup which was lovely and filling.
Having the chicken curry for dinner with green beans. So far so good! Here's to a new me xoxo

Oh..how much veg are we allowed? X

Hey yummymummy2009!

Think its just one portion, I normally just add a bag from Asda, and count the calories to make sure I am not going over 1200!

Well done on day 1, you can do it!!

Hi jrabbit! Thanks for the reply...your losses are excellent! Hope I do as well as you! Do you excercise 2?
Xoxo

Hey,
Thanks. I don't exercise at the moment. But my job is quite active, always running about with that. My next stage which starts tomorrow, is exercising 3 times a week. Have bought Pump it up dvd for that. Looks amazing! good luck, when is your first weigh in?

excellent stuff!
Well my first weigh in will be next sat I think. Fingers xd I do well!
Xoxo

How did the first day go?

I add loads of veg to my meals to bulk it out - love the steam veg that you put in the microwave cos I am so so lazy.

Hi credenhill!
My first day went well thank you..with the exception of nearly eating cake at night time! That's when I usually eat crap. Doesn't help that my fridge is stacked full of all the usual baddies, as my husband likes that stuff too. Fortunatley for him though, he doesn't put on weight and is a super fit gym maniac lol. Think I will follow your lead and stack up on the veg.

I'm really feeling peckish now too! Can't believe I'm tempted to cheat so early :( why am I sooo greedy??!! Arrggh!!!
Xoxo

Good luck - you CAN do it!! I have had several tough days - but have stuck with it - do you have anything to look forward to ?? I am sure a reward or 2 may help !! NOT cake tho !!!!

Back