Extra Easy First day help please

danni_87

Hiya it's been my first day on plan today I joined last night and I'm following EE. It states in the books that I should have 2 thirds free and 1 third super free however when looking at today's menu I seem to have done it the other way around. Will this cause any issues? Here is today's food if you've got any hints or tips on how I could improve my day I would be very grateful.

Breakfast: Healthy B 40g wholemeal breadcake, 2 eggs scrambled, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms.
Snack: 2x satsumas
Lunch: Couscous made with a chicken oxo stock cube, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and runner beans.
Dinner: Chicken breast in season all spices, new potatoes, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions, red peppers, beetroot and low fat French salad dressing.

I've had my healthy A for my milk in my tea.

Looks fine to me lol, there is no requirement to have exactly that amount of superfree or indeed any superfree at all, its just a recommendation to have a third. The other two thirds can be whatever you want - free, synned, healthy extras or more superfree :)

By the way you get 60g bread for a HEB allowance and dont forget your syns xx

Thank you very much I just haven't fancied any syns I may have a caramel rocky with cup of tea in a bit but don't really fancy it at the moment :0)

Hiya it's been my first day on plan today I joined last night and I'm following EE. It states in the books that I should have 2 thirds free and 1 third super free however when looking at today's menu I seem to have done it the other way around. Will this cause any issues? Here is today's food if you've got any hints or tips on how I could improve my day I would be very grateful.

Breakfast: Healthy B 40g wholemeal breadcake, 2 eggs scrambled, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms.
Snack: 2x satsumas
Lunch: Couscous made with a chicken oxo stock cube, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and runner beans.
Dinner: Chicken breast in season all spices, new potatoes, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions, red peppers, beetroot and low fat French salad dressing.

I've had my healthy A for my milk in my tea.

Looks ok, i just echo what the person above has said... have your syns. They're part of the plan and are there to be enjoyed. People and me included tend to lose better when they're used. Welcome to the plan and enjoy. :) x

Back