First Day..here I go again!

londongirl12

Hello everybody,

I'm starting my first day of SW today. I am doing it at home alone as I can't get to any classes in time after work.

Sadly I have battled with my weight throughout my teens and twenties
:( and I am turning the big 3-0 next year so I really want to get this under control once and for all.

I managed to lose a few stone about two years ago but sadly had some stressful times in the last year and put it all back on and more
:(

About 3 weeks ago I did the Dukan diet for all of one week! I lost 6lbs but I just couldn't keep that diet up...too severe for me!

I am probably the biggest I have ever been, none of my clothes fit me and for once in my life I cannot stand shopping as it just gets me down.

I am going away on holiday at the end of December so I would love to lose a stone before then and just carry on losing weight from there.

I really have got to do this, this time
:sigh:
can't go on feeling miserable and self-conscious like this.

Any support and advice would be much appreciated
;)

Good luck and best wishes

Ceecee xx

Hi Ceecee - welcome to Minimins and Slimming World. You'll love the eating plan, it's so easy to stick to over the long term - so not like a lot of other diets (like Dukan eg). It's entirely feasible for you to lose a stone by christmas if you put your mind to it so good luck and welcome aboard!

Back