1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

First Day..here I go again!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by londongirl12, 20 October 2011 Social URL.

1. londongirl12

londongirl12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello everybody,

I'm starting my first day of SW today. I am doing it at home alone as I can't get to any classes in time after work.

Sadly I have battled with my weight throughout my teens and twenties
    :( and I am turning the big 3-0 next year so I really want to get this under control once and for all.

I managed to lose a few stone about two years ago but sadly had some stressful times in the last year and put it all back on and more

About 3 weeks ago I did the Dukan diet for all of one week! I lost 6lbs but I just couldn't keep that diet up...too severe for me!

I am probably the biggest I have ever been, none of my clothes fit me and for once in my life I cannot stand shopping as it just gets me down.

I am going away on holiday at the end of December so I would love to lose a stone before then and just carry on losing weight from there.

I really have got to do this, this time
    can't go on feeling miserable and self-conscious like this.

Any support and advice would be much appreciated

Good luck and best wishes

Ceecee xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - green
    Hi Ceecee - welcome to Minimins and Slimming World. You'll love the eating plan, it's so easy to stick to over the long term - so not like a lot of other diets (like Dukan eg). It's entirely feasible for you to lose a stone by christmas if you put your mind to it so good luck and welcome aboard!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.