first day lighterlife

Well done Wendy that is a wonderful loss so far. I also started feeling good around day 4 and by day 6 I was bouncing off the walls :D

Good for you for staying away from the fridge, its just your mind having a go and trying to make you go back to an old habit.

Always remember that fabulous feeling you had when you got on the scale and saw your loss that memory will keep you strong.

good luck wendy anne 69 x

day 5 and although i still think about food all the time i am determined to stick to it 100% i have a hen night on the 26th of july which is also my39th birthday i want to look resonably good for that and a wedding on 2nd august the lowest i have been for 20 years is 16 stone iwould like to get a little below that for the hen night which is why im determined i just want to see some of my so called friends faces one in particular who i dont see often whos very catty so i probably wont see her until the hen night anyway i feel great

Good for you Wendy, do be prepared for the negative comments or reactions. Not everybody will be pleased for you. I have certainly found out in the last few months who my friends are. (some were happy to have a fat friend cause it meant it wasn't them) its these that have drifted away. Remember though its their issue not yours. I am positive you will be just fine you sound as though you are determined enough to do this and just cope with anything that comes your way.
Have great weekend.

You can do it Wendy, your "friends" will be amazed to see how well you look, believe me! It is the best diet you can ever do because the results come so quickly and once you get into it, it becomes routine. I have never been the size I am now, went from a fat child to a fat adult and now I am a size 12/14 after losing 12.2 stone. My brother and his family come for my daughter's wedding three weeks today and I havent seen them for more than 8 years so I cant wait to see their faces, they will be gobsmacked to say the least. Keep going Wendy you will be a size 12 before you know it.

Back