first day lighterlife

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by wendy anne 69, 2 June 2008 Social URL.

1. wendy anne 69

wendy anne 69 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    well this is it day 1 and am looking forward to my journey i am starting at 18stone 10lb i want to lose at least 7 stone my ideal weight would be about 11 stone i am 38 i cant remember the last time i was 11 stone i was probably 13/14 so a few years ago i have done ll before but got pregnant and had to stop my daughter camryn is now one and a half and my daughter charis starts school in august so feeling very inspired because of everyone on here you are all fantastic ok i will stop blethering now:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Best of Luck - It is a great diet and if you stick to it (pretty easy to do so most of the time) than the weight will fall off!

4. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    Hiya, welcome hun!

The first few days can be pretty tough, but at your first weigh in it will all be worth it!

Believe it or not, the time does go quickly. You learn so much about yourself, and this programme chances your life, not just your body.

Enjoy the transformation!

5. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

Good luck toller girl - I am sure you will enjoy the process as you watch the weight just melt away.
    You will be so shocked at your first weigh in
    x

6. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi
    Good luck with the first week, it can be quite hard, but the best thing is once that is done its so easy.
    Good luck to you and please stay around and let us know how you are getting on.
    Its going to be the best thing you have ever done.
    Tange

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

im on cd but just wanted to say best of luck to you. stick to it properly and the weight will fall of you :)

8. helturner

helturner Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    You go for it, its a great diet I've lost 4 and a half stone on it and its gone in a blink of an eye. You'll have lots of support and learn alot about your self for me its been amazing !

9. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck Wendy Anne... you know what ya letting ya self in for!! and you know you can do it!! :D

10. wendy anne 69

Diet:
    lighter life
    thanks everyone day one has went well drank all the water on my last pack for today now i am quite pleased with myself

11. peachesuk3

peachesuk3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    157lb
    Current Weight:
    148lb
    Goal Weight:
    128lb
    Lost(%):
    9lb(5.73%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    sending you lots of optimistic and positive vibes
    :-D
    Here you will succeed with all the support in your group and in this forum.
    I am 21 weeks in and it has flown by.
    Just make sure you are always near the loo for a wee!
    take care
    Juliette
    x

12. lynda

lynda Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol I never stray far from a loo!!!

13. lynda

lynda Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wendy Anne, I have just finished my first week I found day 3 the worse as I was going into ketosis but apart from that and the constant running to the loo its been fine, wishing you all the very best x

14. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck with your ll journey Wendy this forum is such a help keep us informed on your progress as you watch the weight fall off

15. wendy anne 69

Diet:
    lighter life
    day 2 i dont feel hungry but my tummy is rumbling, have a little headache ,and my legs feel like lead weight but i know things can only get better i am staying close to toilet but i still feel like i can do this

16. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    it will all feel better just wait till your first WI and you won't look back. everyone is so suportive so good look

17. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Wendy Anne,
    Well done that is one day closer to goal weight. Hang in there for the first few days, and don't worry about the tummy rumbling mine still does from time to time. Remember the more you drink the more you shrink.
    I am so excited for you, the first time you step on the scale you will fall off with joy.
    Looking forward to following your progress.
    Tange

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife

Sounds like you are going into ketosis already - let the fat burning commence!

20. wendy anne 69

Diet:
    lighter life
    day 3 well so far so good i have been wanting to eat not because im hugary i think because its there and with 2 children under 5 its hard not to pick at there food but have not gave in i feel not to bad a little tired i have managed all the water so far i still think this is going to work even if family and friends dont on the whole im quite pleased with myself have a pop in tomorrow and get weighed and im actually looking forward to it

21. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Well done Wendy - it is hard not to pick for the first few days as it is a habit that you do unconsciously! One of my friends even ate a mini donut by mistake as somebody handed it to him and he just automatically stuffed it down his throat before he had realised!

It just goes to show that Paul McKennas guidelines about conscious eating are important - think about each mouthful consciously as you chew and chew (30 times or so I think he recommends)

22. wendy anne 69

Diet:
    lighter life
    day 4 well i feel great this morning did open the fridge last night but closed it very quickly its not worth it have been to my pop-in and have lost 6lb in three days i am so pleased cant,t wait until my proper weigh in next monday:party0011:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.