FIRST DAY LIPOTRIM

Fat clothes??? For sure . . . and all the sizes in between! I browsed around a department store today and this lady, who I thought looked about 20 years older than me said: It's so hard to find clothes for people of our age, isn't it? Grrrr. Reality check: Fat ages you.

omg some people can be so rude. im sure she didnt mean it though, if u are anything like me i cant take any comments about my weight as a joke, i take it a negative when in fact what the person saying to me is true!! It doesnt mean it doesnt hurt but now im doing something about it, we are all in this together.

lydiaxx

My weight is a no-go area, Lydia! I'm allowed to joke about it but woe betide anyone else who dares go there! I'm only hurting because she thought I was in her age group . . . which I may very well be!

you have both been lookin in my wardrobe as to how else wud u no what i have lol.
Its funny to see im not the only one who only has "FAT clothes. I think thats what made me decide that i need a boot up my backside..ohh i would love to wear legging but they dont really do my figure and good. But im on day 4 now and well im feeling great im not hungry and im not lookin to eat but im dreading the dentist this avo with my stinky breath:cry:im gonna have to eat a tube of toothpaste and line my mouth with strips.

lydia xx

I wouldn't worry about it Lydia, you've got to suffer so why shouldn't the dentist suffer too? I always make sure to eat garlic the night before I see the dentist, as a special treat, hee hee!!

Sandra, you are just cruel!! lol Lydia, I plan to get my teeth whitened soon, as if I'm going to lost weight and look good I want the rest of me to match, but I am already dreading the breath stink...I'm going to pick a dentist that I don't know as far from where I live as possible!!! But, in fairness, think of all the people that dentists have to deal with that must have minging breath and not even know it...at least we can apologise for it :)

slaney
i agree since loosing weight i look so much younger lol and totally love it x x

sandra b lol garlic, it wasnt to bad the i had a bottle of water which helped and loads of strips:)
as for the teeth whitening wud love that but heard it makes teeth more sensitive is that true??

lydiaxx

sandra b lol garlic, it wasnt to bad the i had a bottle of water which helped and loads of strips:)
as for the teeth whitening wud love that but heard it makes teeth more sensitive is that true??

lydiaxx

Don't know about laser whitening but I had bleaching done over a period of time using a device that I wore to bed (sexy eh?) it was bloody agony! I could only keep it in for a short while and thus it was too expensive to carry on with. I'd never do it again!

wow

sounds like a great device for helping people to lose weight lol :)

lydia xx

sounds like a great device for helping people to lose weight lol :)

lydia xx

Never thought about it like that Lydia!

I have 2 pairs of work trousers that I wear, one has a rip in the waist band part and the other a hole in the crotch (but not visible)...I refuse to buy any more clothes this size..

Snap! x

Back