first day menu - this look ok?

foxychic

Im working a 13hr shift tomorrow and its my first day on SW, does this look ok

Breakfast - 28g shreddies (hexb) milk (hexa) and a satsuma

Lunch - tuna pasta (homemade) with cucumber, tomato, red onion as 1/3 superfree with a yoghurt and apple

Afternoon break - hartleys sugarfree lemon & lime jelly pot (syns?)

Dinner - jacket potato, beans & salad with some butter

Any suggestions/tweaks welcome :D

Looks pretty good to me, although i find if i have beans in a jacket potato i can get away without having any butter and save myself lord knows how many calories from it, every little helps right, although im pretty sure you have enough syns left on that meal plan for the butter should you desire :D xx

Thank you for the reply! I will try it without butter and give it a go xx

hey hun
looks good!!
as for your jacket potato i use "i cant believe its not butter light" and thats only 2.5syns per tablespoon :D i can not stand baked beans on my spud as i hate soggy food but mrs sutton is right,if you can get away with no syns by having beans thats great! then you can always use your syns on yummy stuff like crisp or choc!lol had a look at the jelly pot for you and couldnt find lemon and lime but all the other flavours for the 115g pots are 0.5syns :) xx

Thank you so much for the reply and the syn value for jelly, ive kept a record for it as i love jelly!! Will definately buy that spread a well thank you! X

no problem hun,another good jacket potato filler is the asda good for you black pepper cottage cheese,syn free and absolutely lovely,cottage cheese is not to everyones taste though(i used to HATE it) lol!! xx

I also use beans instead of butter on jackets - I also like it with SW wedges and you don't use any syns having ketchup :)

Back