First Day Nerves

Kerry30

Hey everyone, I have been reading a few of your messages and you are all fantastic :) I took my first shake at lunchtime today and am both nervous and excited about what lies ahead, I have 3 stone to loose and am afraid more than anything that I wont stick to it or friends and family wont support me, have already been hearing, "if you just eat healthy" etc etc, anyways hope to hear from someone who can give me advice to get through my first week, well done to all of you who have done so well to date xxx I did LT before for 4 weeks and lost 21 pounds so I know it works........ just have been dieting since January and excercising and I go up half a stone, down half and back up a half a stone............

Hi Kerry - well done on getting started again with Lipotrim. I was a little apprehensive too when I took my first shake last week but I'm loving it and finding it easy now on day 6. Best of luck and hope you find this forum as helpful and supportive as I do x

Hey

Thanks Lorraine, Sorry my name is Cat, keep forgetting that I cant eat, just want to get the first week behind me and get some confidence that I can actually do it, well done on having 6 days done, thanks for reply, Cat xxx

Hi Cat x Dont be nervous hun, you know it works and any tuff times you may have, we're all here for support as we're all in the same milkshake shaped boat! x Good luck on your first wk x

Hiya Cat well done for getting back onto the shakes honey :D ...were all here to support you along the way ...it helps that some are further on so they can say it gets better by day XXX ;) which does help keep you going :)

Good Luck x x x

Thanks guys for all the support, sitting here on my first night and its all just sinking in, its amazing how much of your day is consumed thinking about what you will eat or drink!!!!!!!! Feeling a bit empty at the moment but hopefully tomorrow will be better, thanks again everyone xxx

ive noticed since being on LT for 2 weeks how much my life evolved around food and the planning of it. Id plan what i was having for my tea when i got up!! Now im making my self do more, when i feel hungry i just tidy or whatch my fav programme, i reward my self with a mag or i buy my self something cheap like pair of gloves or new earings. Im trying to break to emotional connection. But you know ure self it works and were all here for support!

Hey everyone, feeling really week this morning............. I am joined in loads of excercise classes, have pilates tonight and not sure will I be able to go..............

Hi Kat! I feel the same re anxious about ti all too. I did The Cambridge diet 2 yrs a go , twice and lasted less than a week both times. Some how I feel different this time around and Im determined for this to be my 'last' diet........ I haven't told anyone that im doing it, not even my husband (we never eat together anyway as he works long days) I hoping to lose 2 stone in about 8-10 weeks and keep saying to myself it's only 8 weeks, not forever! Good luck chick xx

Back