First day of restart almost over

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kellybeeb, 26 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

I have managed to stick to my three shakes today... Hopefully I will do just as well tomorrow and Sunday. cant wait to get the first 3 days out of the way.

So went to see my CDC about an hour ago and go weighed i know i put on about 4-5 pounds of muscle with training at the gym but I have also put on a whopping 9-10 pounds of fat in 1 month!!!

I feel horrid but I will not beat myself up I can still get down to 12st before the wedding! Regret not staying on the diet now but we learn from our mistakes.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa Claire

Lisa Claire Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done for getting through your first day (again)! You may have put a little weight back on but pat yourself on the back for getting back into it and continuing your weight loss journey, won't take long before those 9lbs come off again.

4. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    Hi and welcome back. Well done for restarting and getting through day one. You'll do well I'm sure. You like like you were a pro at this before with your amazing losses.

Have a great weekend xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.