First day on 100% TFR

Rosary

My very first steps on lipotrim TFR. Managed OK today on my 3 shakes. Nervous about the daunting task ahead!

I felt the same way when I started. Take it one day at a time, get through the first week and your first weigh in will give you such motivation for week 2 and so on. When you look forward it seems like a mountain to climb. Having just entered my 5th week I can't believe how quickly it's gone and I'm feeling stronger all the time in my conviction that I can stick this for the 4-5 months I think I'll need to do this for. Good luck.

Hi Rosary,
Its my second day so Im with you girl.
I am just taking everything as it comes, tonight seems to be lack of sleep lol I have been to bed twice and just cannot sleep.
Everyone here is so supportive Rosary, don't hesitate to ask anything at all, or just moan if ye like lol
I wish you all the luck in the world , catch up soon xxx

Hi Rosary welcome and good luck :)

I'm on day two. Drinking loads of water. Feeling a bit hungary, but encouraged by all the support.

Keep with it... i think the 2nd and 3rd days are the hardest and the shakes do get better i promise!!! I thought i was going to be sick drinking the vanilla one the first few days but can stomach it now :)
Stay positive and the results will follow :)

My very first steps on lipotrim TFR. Managed OK today on my 3 shakes. Nervous about the daunting task ahead!

Good start Rosary. Don't be daunted: be excited about the new you, dream and stay determined. I've got to lose 8 stone but I will enjoy every stone I'm going to lose. I've already noticed a huge difference so try not to think long-term. You say that you managed OK - that's all we've got to do ... a day at a time! :D

Hi.
Congratulation for staring for one, it takes a lot of bottle to think no more food. I'm only on day 12, but feel really good at the moment.
First 2 days were ok for me, day 3 & 4 were killers, so as long as you make it past them and the headaches you may get you will be fine, just push yourself thinking one more day. I come on here every night to read posts/successes whilst my other half eats dinner, its what keeps me going, knowing i can have my shake afterwards. Just take it one step at a time, and don't push yourself the first week, have hot drinks, water water water, and hot baths/showers- kills the time, and warms you up- lovely! x

Thanks Catherine and everyone for your support. I've just started day 4. Yesterday was difficult, but I got thru. However, I'm concerned that I'm still not in ketosis. I'm doing TPF 100%. I drink 3 litres water plus lots of black coffee and loads of peppermint leaf tea. Am I doing anything wrong?

Back