Attack First day on Attack phase

Hi there everyone. I have been struggling to lose 10kg for over a half. I'm so frustrated as I have tried so many different diets. I am always positive and good for the first few days but them I lose focus and all my hard word is wasted. I am so frustrated - I am definitely my own worst enemy! I am definitely an emotional eater and often graze mindlessly at the end of a long busy day on snacks - also picking at the children's left overs. Anyway I did dukan before and although I found it hard - I stuck to the attack phase and lost about 8lbs - however I got complacent after this and didn't continue!! I am going to see this through this time by using this app and posting honest regular updates - so I hope I can get support (while supporting others).
My weight this morning in 74.4kg - day 1.
Wish me luck x

Good luck on the attack, if you want some inspiration and assurances that this diet works have a look at dukanfattys pictures on the picture thread. If you have any questions just post them up and somebody will always get back to you xx

Good Luck xxx

Thanks for the messages. I managed to get through the first day fairly effortlessly especially as we had friends and family around for BBQ. I was able to stick to plan and achieved the first pound off in 1 day!!

I did look at the before and after pics - very inspiring and motivated me loads xx

Back