First day on CD!!

Restarting tomorrow as I have enough packs for 8 days left an dI dont get paid for another week and Im too broke to buy any yet hehe! Have been quite good in the mean time though no major blow outs - lots of salad etc :) xxx

Well done on youe last 3.5 - how many is that all together now?? xx

Its 12.5 all together :)

im finding it ok but not strong enough to go out yet, cant even face the cinema as i love popcorn!! i think il just have to hibernate until july which i suppose will be worth it plus cant afford to do anything with the wedding fastly approaching!!!

oh ok, Iv got 4 weeks til my bday celebrations so Im going to be soooo good up until then as have to look good on my 21st! Have been sorting out loads of stuff for it today, tis a shame you cant come even if its just for alton towers! :(

Ooh are there any spare places on your hen night list?

Im starving today!!! I hate the first few days back on it spec when its only a bit to loose grrrrr

Are you still coming down next week for the show? xxx

Hi nat

Sorry about your birthday but its unlikely i can get any time off as working every hour poss to pay for this wedding and i seriously dont think ive got the will power to go out etc and not eat! i cant even go to the pics coz i dont think i'll be able to resist the popcorn!!:(

Its really sad but times running out until the wedding so i just keep thinking to myself its only a few months of my life and it will be worth it.

What we have thought is that if i cant come down for your b-day that july, aug i will come down and we will have a birthday weekend!! with champers the lot!!! was even thinking about a spa day?? :eek:

I may have an extra space on hen weekend, not sure yet though, why??

Cant wait until the weekend and you'll get to try on your bridesmaid dress!!!

Don't worry about my Birthday I understand.....:( No seriously I do understand that it's hard! Hey yo're a stone down all ready though so only 3 1/2 -4 more to go so by August time you should be eating again and we can do somehting then!

I tried to look for our brdiesmaid dress'es yesterday in our coast but I couldnt find it - what sort of style is it?? The only lemon/cream one they had, had embridory all over it in black?!?! I tried on a few dressed though and the 12's fit now so I may need a 10 if I do manage to shift this weight but we will wait and see! Im so excited hehe - Ooooh and the hen night as well I cant wait!! (Oh I was just thinking if u did have a spare place and my friend Lorraine does come to the wedding she could also go to the hen night so she can meet you all but only if someone drops out and you get desperate!)

What time you coming down at the weekend? Am v excited hehe xxx

hey nat

im not telling you which one it is as its a suprise!! plus its not on the website, ive already checked :)

will call you about weekend should be down for 5ish. cant wait!

xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sooo jealous of your new car!!! :( I want one hehe!

I'm also starving on this bleeding diet today - could eat my arm off I swear!! How's things with you??

Cant wait til Sat xxx

Good luck Kirsty!!!!

well, im 18.5 lbs down and now in my 5th week, had a bit of a pretty naughty/bad/horrendous weekend but i have put it down to being the bank holiday and if i hadn't cheated i would have come off the diet completly!!

But i havent and im now back onto the diet and taking it one day at a time.

will update on wed after my weigh in.

Back