First day on CD!

Hello,
Day 1 of CD for me!:D

Had been on Lipotrim very recently but, just wanted to pick all the time...partly due to the fact that all you can have is a choice of 4 shakes and a cardboard tasting Flapjack!

So, was constantly picking.!:cry:
Now that I have far more choice, I am very ecited about starting CD today but, am so hungry today !!!

Just got to dig my heels in and I know I will be fine in a few days time.:)
Hope to be on here a lot !!! xx

lots of luck this site is so fantastic for support and definatley a big help in keeping you focused!

Good luck hun xx

good luck dear!!

Thank you all for your support. This site is amazing. so much support, I wouldn't be able to get through one single day without it!

I have put on a whole blinking stone since coming off LT, 3 weeks ago but, I have eaten a load of old rubbish.....can't even remember how many Easter Eggs !!!!!!!!

Ah well...it's onward and downward now....with my weight, I mean !!!!

Struggling to get 4th shake down.....the CD ones are making me feel sickly???!
Hope this passes! Had no probs with the LT ones?
Anyone else had the same 'problem' ?

All the best hun. Hope the shakes get easier for you. Have you tried the porridge or soups yet? Might be easier on your tummy (no idea, just a thought lol)

This site is amazing and I wouldn't have lasted this long without the lovely people on here helping me whenever I have a problem.

Heres to a great weightloss for you next week.

Charlie xx

Good morning, all my slimming lovelies!

Hope everyone is well. I am trying to convince myself I will get used to the soups, tried 2 yesterday and they were vile!:eek:

I woke up with a strange tooth ache and , what appears to be, the start of an abcess!!! :cry:
I went to the dentist for the first time in years , 2 months ago, had a couple of fillings replaced and had problems ever since!:sigh:

I have a full supply of an anti-biotic (should have taken them for a chest infection!)...so have started on that.....not a great way to start my CD!

But, am 5lbs lighter ...how crazy is that....today is only the second day!

Oooh - nasty. Hope your mouth gets better soon

Just popping on to say good luck!!

Have you tried splitting the packs as all the nutrients/minerals etc might be too much for your system in one hit initially? Or try drinking a load of water before/after to dilute

xx

Back