First Day on EE yesterday

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hello Everyone,

It was my first day on EE yesterday and I just wanted to write down my food diary for anyone to look at to make sure im doing this right please?

Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB), Banana (Free), Skim Milk (syns-1)

Snack: Alpen Bar (3 Syns), Apple (Free)

Lunch: Jacket Potato (free), Tuna (Free), Salad Cream Low cal 2tbps (3 syns) and 42g reduced fat cheese (HEA)

Snack: Snack a jack caramel jumbo (3 Syns) Muller Light Yogurt (Free)

Dinner: Pasta (free), Passatta (free), Onion (Free), Garlic (free) Ham slices x2 (Free)

So that was yesterdays, how does it look? Seems so strange to eat so much and lose weight?!?

Todays food diary will be:
B: Bacon (Free), Roll (HEB) Ketchup (2syns)

S: Banana (free), Apple (Free)

L: Pasta with canned beans (not baked the other kind) =Free with chicken pieces.

S: Grapes and blackberries - free

Dinner.................. Now im out tonight with my mum and we are going to an italian. Is there anything anyone could suggest for me to have please? Either syn or free, dont mind really.

Thank you everyone. Hope you all have a good day.

Kelly xxx

Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB), Banana (Free), Skim Milk (syns-1)

slimming world class a dash of milk in a coffee 1 syn, so are you sure you only had 1 syn worth on your cereal?
I use around 200ml on my weetabix thats all haha!

Erm for an italian look in the back of your book and theres some syn values in it. spag bog is ony 7.5 or 8.5!

xxx

Thank you for your replies. To be honest i havent been shopping yet, so i will make sure that is friday nights task.
I think i am just about getting my head around things.
regarding the milk in my breakfast, that to be honest was a guess lol. i used 100ml of milk (I dont really like the stuff)
I will make sure I go food shopping tomorrow to get loads of fruit and veg to ensure EE works for me! :)

Thank You! x

Yup - not enough superfree i think. It really is the key on extra easy.

At the italian restaurant just try & avoid creamy sauces. In fact, i tend to avoid pasta & pizza when out now & have either fish or steak as both are lean & the sauces aren't too synful. I also have salad instead of veg.

Last time I went out for italian i had sardines to start, sea bass with salad for main. Tirimastu (sp?) for desert. Aside from some oil the 1st 2 courses were pretty much free. Less aaid about desert the better though :)

Back