First Day on JUDDD

hellym1971

Here I am - first day on JUDDD. Starting on an UP as I am taking my son to London shortly and want to take him out for yummies.

I am not too fazed by my first DD tomorrow. I am used to Cambridge SS and can manage that if I know it is only for one day. However, watch this space in 24 hours time, I may have had an epic fail.......lolx

Start weight 16st3.5lb
Would like to be 13st initially

Being on here is inspirational. It just makes me determined.

:D

welcome hun im a newbie to juddd to . good luck on your journey will be keeping an eye on your progress... the best of luck x

Good luck hun!
I am on my 3rd week from coming over from cd too.
Hope u get on well with this plan! I like it a lot although i had to prepare myself to not expect big losses like im used to on cd! Lost a little over 3st on cd and am judding my way to lose the final 16lbs!
:D

Thanks for your posts ladies. You have both done so well. I am pro Cambridge and Lighter Life and was a CD Consultant till a year ago when I lost my Dad. I just cannot do it now though and even with mates rates, I can't afford it. I do still have some packs and may well uses these on my DD. Keep in touch ladies. xxx

Im a newbie too, on day 5, so far so good.....even I can be good for 24 hrs knowing I can eat 'normally' on an UP day!!

Good luck with it!! xx

Thanks for the encouragement. All going well at the moment. Drinking plenty and choosing carefully........
How is everyone's day going?
Xx

Day 2, an DD. All going to plan (I think). Just enjoying a cup a soup. Drinking plenty of water too. Can I ask an opinion from people? Some people seem to do exact 24 hours periods on each day, so say 9pm to 9pm, meaning technically, after a DD you could have something to eat at 9.01? Some people seem to just do wake up to bed time? What's the most successful? :p

Hi Helly

As long as you do 24 hours, I don't think it matters.

I prefer day to day (rather than hour to hour) as I'm a simple girl .... :D

P x

Thanks Pauline, I was so tempted to have a packet of crisps last night but decided not to - I didn't really want them but knowing I could if I wanted to was enough. I am going to enjoy my UP today though. Bacon sandwich this morning here we come.......x

hellym1971 said:
Thanks Pauline, I was so tempted to have a packet of crisps last night but decided not to - I didn't really want them but knowing I could if I wanted to was enough. I am going to enjoy my UP today though. Bacon sandwich this morning here we come.......x

Oooh I might have a bacon buttybthis morning too :) I love UDs :) xx

OK OK ladies - enjoy your lovely Salmon en croute (she says trying not salivate). I have had an OK DD. Drank plenty of water. Had quorn fillets and ratatouille for tea. Really fancy chip with salt and vinegar but never feat, I will resist....... Finally watched the Horizon program this afternoon, it was so interesting. I am well and truly a believer this is going to work (she says crossing her fingers and doing a silent prayer - lol )

Back