First day on Lipotrim

sarahsp

Hi All,

This is my first day on Lipotrim....I have been researching the diet for a while and have decided to take the plunge!!!

I start a new job next friday so wanted to get the first few 'rough' days out of the way.

Just wondering has anybody any advice for the first few days.
:)

hey hun, rest lots if you can, and drink drink drink water, when i first started i didnt believe water would help and twice before quit in first week, this time ive kept up my water intake and felt brill up til now, im feeling a little rough in week 3, but i know deep down it due to not enough water again, so im gona get drinking, it also helps to ease the headaches

before this i suffered from bad headaches and not even ibroprofen helped, but now i feel one coming i drink lots of water and a few paracetamol and im fine within 30 min

all i can say is WATER lol

and just think when you get this far hun, you will be the one helping others and giving advice to newbies, ive only just started to give my input and advice but feeling confident enough to do so, it feels good, dont give up even when it gets so hard to cant think

Thanks for your words of encouragement. when will i know when i am in ketosis? Just wanna get those first few days out of the way:sigh:

Hi Sarah, well done on taking the plunge and joining us.

Drink plenty of water and stay positive. The weight really will drop off as long as you stick to this 100%. The time really flies by on this too so you will be at your goal in no time.

When you reach ketosis you might get a funny metallic taste in your mouth, your breath may smell bad and you don't feel hungry anymore. I sometimes still feel empty but not actually hungry.

Good luck and stick with it, I'm sure you'll do great on this.

Thanks Bev

Day 1 is going ok so far....I think im gonna need the support on here, especially for the next few days. I'm doing this for me as my confidence is at an all time low. since having 2 children i have struggled with my weight and have a wonderful holiday booked for the 1st October so hope i can shed some of this weight by Then.

Back