First day on lipotrim

feeling quite upbeat at the minute but i suppose that wont last for long:confused: determined to make a real go of it :) so sick of yoyo dieting and getting nowhere
so thought i'd join the forum and get a wee bit of support to help keep me focused...so first day nearly over and bring on day 2 im ready for you ;)

Welcome! You'll find great support here from your fellow Lipotrimmers

Thanks Trimlee
This is my first time on a tfr so feeling very determined at moment !!
Reading the forum it seems to be a very successful plan if followed 100%..Its my birthday in just over 4 weeks so im hoping to have lost 12lb and be into a new stone so hopefully i will accomplish my first target..

notsoyummymummy. welcome to the forums!! I joined this forum 2 weeks b4 I started LT and it's a godsend! Your story mirrors mine and lots of others im sure, tried everything, not patient enough to wait for results, give up! This diet is fantastic 1st 3-4 days were hardest but after that im fine! Determination is key and a possitive attitude, you have both so im sure you will be find and become a skinny mini lol, wishing you lots of luck xxx

Good luck Im just going back on it after a rough 2 weeks before Christmas, So good luck to you :D Keep at it, Its clear there is very positive results! ;)

Back