First day on lipotrim

redfluffmonster

Hi to everyone out there

This is my first day on lipotrim ( I have tried it before but that was 7 years ago and long before such support and forums existed!) and hence I was very excited and motivated reading everyone's progress.

I'd love to hear from those who are starting too or have been at it a while as I really think I'll need the moral support.:D

hey Nicky welcome (back) to LT!! This place is a godsend to me, I reckon I wouldnt have gotten this far with it without the help from the peeps on here!

Im on LT a couple of weeks now and I must admit the beginning it was difficult to adapt to the new way of not eating solids and resisting the tempation, but I came on here and ranted away, people listened and gave great advice, which helped so much!!

Best of luck with LT, if you are ever unsure or down or just need a bit of a laugh, this is definitely the forum to be on!!!

Remember to keep us posted on how you get on!! xxx

thanks - it's funny how I remember the smell of the powder so much! Only this time I have a whizzy blender to mix it with so my hot choccy at lunch was super yummy compared to the lumpy stuff I used to concoct...

Good luck with the diet. I know u are going to do very well

thanks guys - just need to make sure I don't keep testing the baby food for the right temp - it's sort of automatic to have a quick taste!

Hi, Im A Newbie, Im On Day 3 And Finding It Ok, Im With You The Hot Choc Is Yum
Good Luck With It X

Oh no not another Nicster lol. Good luck Nicky x

I've managed to have all 3 shakes and lots of water but still really really thirsty so off for more - all these loo trips though...

Back