First day on the old Lipotrim or biotrim as i've been calling it!

mark101

So its 10.30pm and i'm nearly through my first day!

I have nothing back to report at all! My boyfriend got up and made me my first shake this morning before work and I loved it! Never liked milkshakes before but really enjoyed it. God love him he was off work today but got up so we could have our first shake together.

I'm not used to eating breakfast so after a pint of water, a black coffee and a chocolate shake i went to work bloated as hell!

Work was grand, i just sipped water and drank coffee all morning and the time flew! In my lunchbreak i went home and had coffee with my boyfriend and then dropped him to the hairdressers so that wasted my lunchbreak so i never though about food.

I went back to work and had a had a few futters in my stomach but settled them with water.

I came home and chilled out with a coffee and watched tele. About 9.30pm I made my chicken soup with ground pepper and chilli flakes. It was so nice and i've never liked soup before. It was great having something hot and feel full up now.

Gonna go to bed about 11pm and get a good night's sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be as good as today, somehow I doubt it, but i'm so geared up for this.

Thanks everyone for your advice and wishes, i'm so gonna do this, and finally shift the pounds.

Mark x

PS. Is it ok to use mouthwash? Also does anyone know where you can get the listerine strips in Belfast?

Mark x

Congrats on your first day! Today was my second day and it went well, just can't wait to see how much I've lost after my first week. It's good that you have the support from your partner as well good luck :0)

here don't get excited, i'll be on my ass tomorrow! lol nah today was great but probably cause i've been pyching myself up for it from before christmas.

I can't wait until next monday for the weigh in, better have lost a good bit!!

here don't get excited, i'll be on my ass tomorrow! lol nah today was great but probably cause i've been pyching myself up for it from before christmas.

I can't wait until next monday for the weigh in, better have lost a good bit!!

Im sure you will! Mouthwash is fine as far as I know.. the lipotrim pharmacy surely have the listerine strips?!! tescos should too! cool tescos in Belfast.. next to shopping centre! lol I was there 2 months back.. first time! lol sad...

Well done for getting through your first day. Gosh I think ya are about the only one here that liked the shakes on the first go.
As for the mouthwash I dont think ya are allowed anything with alcohol in it and listerine strips is a must!!

All the best with the rest of the week, take care

Last edited:
Are you sure you're doing lipotrim?:rolleyes:

I had to hold my nose the first few days to stop me gagging! It must be great that the two of you are doing it together keep each other motivated. Well done.XX

Aww cheers guys, you's are all so supportive!

Today is going good, had my chocolate shake this morning, delish! Black coffee and pint of water, Sipping water at my desk here, but stomach starting to make funny noises! I swear people can hear!

Must go for a walk at lunchtime but it is so cold, might just pop home for a change of scenery and do have loads of washing to get through.

I think this diet is going to do wonders for my house work! Nothing else to do but clean!

Oh and on the reply about mouthwash not being allowed because it has alcohol in it- I uses a bit last night, do you think it will do me any damage?

Thanks for all the info about the strips, but I haven't seen them here in NI for ages, must go and investigate this evening.

Anywho best get back to work!! lol

Mark x

Hi Mark good luck and well done for getting through day 1. I had my first appt yesterday and the Pharmacist told me not to use the mouthwash which contained alcohol, as this can be absorbed through the lungs.

If it has done any damage, I am sure it will not have been much. Why dont you use your lunch break to go and buy some non alcohol mouthwash.

Good luck again, I am one day behind you.

Back