first day today on Exante

Ok here goes
I have my best friends wedding at the end of August and as part of a group of five women all similar ages and friends for the last five years I am THE FATTY :sigh:

Wedding is a fiftys theme and I would love to be able to really get into it

Also I am fifty in two years and time to stop and take charge of this constant battle with weight

Hubby lost 8 stone on Exante last year so have decided if it works for him I am going to make it work for me

BUT realistic and know I will need support hence I am on here !!!

EACH JOURNEY STARTS WITH A SINGLE STEP and this is my first step

Welcome and Good Luck! I LOVE Exante! xx

Hi , how much do you want to lose by august ?

Good luck! It gets easier and easier.

GSQ

Ok lunch time on day one and so far so good !! although I have felt hungry have focused on work and just having second shake now :)

I have a bit of upset tummy and feeling sick but taking advice from here and drinking plenty of water also switched to decaff coffee or I will be bouncing off the ceiling lol

Awww sorry about the tum, mine was bad at the beginning but soon passes :) Welcome and good luck :) Plenty of time until August to lose a ton of weight (this is what I keep telling myself)
:)

Hi! Good Luck!!

I started today and so far so good! Only issue is the amount of water I have to drink. I spend most of my day driving in the car and so I've had to take loads of loo breaks through out the day! lol!

Think I may have to avoid water during the day and maximise my intake in the evening once I'm home!!

Good Luck again!! (",)

Hi all and thanks for the great welcome
I have just over seven stone to loose but as long as I loose the bulk by August I will be happy :)

as for Hubby he is doing ok put back on a bout a stone since he finished maintenance in November, but considering going back on as he was three stone off his goal but we had a holiday and then Christmas

As for me just having my last shake
have a banging headache
and really cold :sigh:
PLease tell me it gets better
I just feel like curling up and going to sleep

banging headache already , hehe that usaly comes on day 2 or 3 , lets hope thats the last headache you will get . yes on vlcd you will feel cold more so .
Thats why i hate doing them in winter , when i had my gas heater it was on so much .
maybe 5 stone by August .
As people say , everyday is different on the diet ... try not to think whats coming next and think of the pounds melting away to a new you .
some people say first few weeks was easy then it got hard some say the other way so really its hard to say .
your hubby done really well , i'm sure you will too , keep posting

best friends wedding said:
Hi all and thanks for the great welcome
I have just over seven stone to loose but as long as I loose the bulk by August I will be happy :)

as for Hubby he is doing ok put back on a bout a stone since he finished maintenance in November, but considering going back on as he was three stone off his goal but we had a holiday and then Christmas

As for me just having my last shake
have a banging headache
and really cold :sigh:
PLease tell me it gets better
I just feel like curling up and going to sleep

It does get better but be patient. It takes time for your body to adjust. Rest, have an early night, warm bath - anything except food which will make you feel better. Feeling cold is an early feature, but it goes.
Wear an extra jumper, socks anything - this will pass. Tomorrow it will be better. Good luck

GSQ

Back