First day today!!!!

:D Starting on a down day and this is my menu for the day : 2 ryvita 62 cals, 1 cherry tomato ( put 1 cal for this..wasn't sure cos it was very small!) Thinly sliced ham 25 g 36 cals. That was brekkie.
Lunch was herb salad 8 cals. 1 boiled egg 88 cals and Morrisons extra light salad cream 20 cals
1 apple 50 cals
And for my dinner, Half a carton of Morrison's fresh tomato and basil soup 114 cals and 1 cheese oatcake 39 cals. I also allowed myself 200mls of skimmed milk which works out as 69 cals. Total for the day: 479 cals.

I also went for a run this morning!!

Looking forward to my up day tomorrow. :D

Welcome - great great start and lots of nice choices.

GREAT Job!!!! Also.... Welcome to the group! :)

Thanks..I wasn't sure whether what I was eating was 'good' or not!! Up to now, feeling really good and..not too hungry. Everyone on here is so supportive.

Great start to juddd, brilliant down day. Hope it all goes really well for you x

You are very aptly named! What a saintly set of choices for a DD. I just can't seem to manage that. Keep up the good work and welcome.

Thanks very much

Thanks all for your encouragement. I had a good up day..my hubby took me out for a lovely meal!! I had a couple of glasses of red wine though....is that ok on an up day?

Anything is ok on an UD. Its about enjoying yourself so fatigue does not set in. Sounds like a fantastic UD, I need more of them lol. Hope today goes well

How's it going? You sound like you're off to a great start.

A tough one!!

Found 2nd dd a bit difficult today, don't know if I picked the wrong things to eat but am hungryyyyy!

Going to go to bed in a minute to take my mind off food!!

UD tomorrow though and out for a long walk with hubby so should be good. I've planned our picnic lunch and we're stopping off for evening eats on our way home! It's half term for hubby...bless!

And you feel such a hero when you are hungry but work through it and come out the other side quite safely! Your day sounds lovely today, I wish I were doing that... need to find a hubby first I guess! Have a great one.

I wish I were doing that... need to find a hubby first I guess!

You can have mine if you want, hahahaha!!!

I've already had one and got rid of him - the waster:grumble:!! Don't think I could cope with another! Though it would be nice to be spoiled by someone occasionaly.

Hahaha, think you're better off with out. If you want to be spoilt by somebody you definitely don't want mine lol!!!

Back