First day today!!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Hi guys - today is the first day on Lipotrim for me!
I tried Lighter Life about 4 years ago but it was just too expensive.
I have been trying slimmingworld since April but with about 6 stones to lose it was just too daunting for me as i only lost 1 stone in about 17 weeks.
Would love to hear your top tips guys :p

Hola Chica!
It's my first dat too (for the bazillionth time)
I lost 8stone on LT 2 years ago so it does work but I went right back to my old ways so regained quite alot! :(

Just do it stone by stone, you'll lose 6stone in about 4months which is nothing for a better quality of life forever! :)
After the 3rd or 4th day we'll feel great :D
Anytime you get tempted or down, just make yourself excited about being thin and all the clothes you can wear!

Thanks for the encouragement Daisy x

Good luck newbies!

My tips, keep drinking the water, log on here and read as many of the previous posts as you have time for, not only are they inspirational but they'll usually answer any queries that you have too.
:)Ask if you're experiencing any problems, you can guarantee that someone else will have been through it already.
:)Try really hard to get past the first few days without giving up, you know it works!
:)Take lots of lovely long hot baths at night rather than sitting in front of the TV watching the food ads and thinking about biscuits. :)Take a big bottle of water into the bathroom too, I always find that I can drink at least another litre in the bath.
:)Try the vanilla shake with some coffee and the choc made with cold peppermint tea, you'll probably need to experiment a bit before you get the taste that you like best! But it adds a bit of variety.
Good luck x

Hi this is the 2nd day for me, i was suprised how fast and easy yesterday went ..only had 2 hungry belly gurns and that was it! so was rather pleased i dare say harder times are ahead but just taking it day by day. Had odd morning this morning so far not sure if its my tummy and bowel getting used to the change i would say it is.

Anyhow good luck

jo

stick with it you will be surprised by how good it makes you feel when you get to about day 5, xx

Welcome and good luck to you all....

I really can't add any more than Sandra did up there ^^^^^.. Someone is always around on here and it really does help x x

Thanks guys x

welcome!!! yeah sandra has it pretty sussed above. make sure you drink your water!!!

there will be tough moments/hours/days/occasions but dont ever let yourself give up on one of them, push yourself to get through it untill tomorrow/the next weigh in/ one more week etc and by then you'll have forgotten the hard times and be on a roll again.

the results are amazing if you stick to it. its only a few months so dont be tempted to cheat and no matter how long you stay on it you should refeed properally and have a plan of what your going to eat afterwards to maintain.

the handheld shaker is very usefull for making your shakes on the go. i use mine the whole time.

i made a chart of my weight now, going downwards in pounds to my goal weight and i mark off each week when i loose, it gives me a good kick and sence of achievement.

i also buy the weight ive lost in bags of flour and keep them in a big bag for life. it seems so real when you can actually feel the amount of weight you were carrying around. for me it often acts as shock motivation cos i wouldnt be able to carry that bag of flour down the stairs never mind around all day.

they're my silly little tips but they might help. xxx

Back