Step 1 Sole Source First day today :/

No I told him I am on the diet, he said when I get my Appetite back then only eat plain foods. I think once I have finished all my anti biotic I'll b good to go.
I'm not hungry but gotta start eating again soon. Mite try some scrambled egg tonight :/

How you doing???

OMG Lisa

Hope you are on the mend now!!! I havent been on her in a while either

Bet you lost loads when you were on that drip!!

I did have a better weekend, thank you, last week i lost 5lb and this week i lost 2lb, so getting there slowly

I got some of the bars now, which i love. Nice to chew on something for a change

xx

Hey, feeling abit better now and can get back into the diet today :)
Lost 2lb this week so not bad seen as thou I've been eating normal and full of drugs.
Waiting to have a CT scan, should be in the next few weeks.

Hoping for a good lost this week to get me back in the swing of things!

Hope your all well and well done on ur loses x

Just been reading this thread :) well done everyone :) makes me feel like im not alone!

Sorry to read about your hospital trip Lisalouise, you are very strong! if that was me I would have given up!! hope eveyrhting is okay and starting back on it isn't too hard xxx

Hey, feeling abit better now and can get back into the diet today :)
Lost 2lb this week so not bad seen as thou I've been eating normal and full of drugs.
Waiting to have a CT scan, should be in the next few weeks.

Hoping for a good lost this week to get me back in the swing of things!

Hope your all well and well done on ur loses x

Hi Hun, glad you are feeling a bit better! Well done on your 2lb loss which s great considering you have been poorly!

God luck with your CT scan Hun! X good luck with your week x x

Hey lisa..hope you are doing well..ive been a silent reader of your thread..on second day of SS...past week i was on SS+..did u get kidney infection becoz of the diet?..ive read some protein diets if too serious will hurt our kidney..like when u are on ketosis the colour on the ketostix shouldnt be too dark purple..if it is we have to drink loads of water..

Hey people, I don't think this diet has given me the kidney problems, I think before the diet I wasn't a big water drinker and when I went Mexico I must of dehydrated myself by not drinking enough :(

The weather is quiet sunny today which has reminded me that if I stick to this diet I can wear lovely summer clothes Like every1 else and not leggins and people asking 'ain't you hot in those' hmmm this will be nice :)

We can do this, I'd like to be done by summer and hopefully we can all post pictures in our small summer dresses or shorts :)

Hi Lisa

How are you now. Feeling better and back into the swing of things?

I have booked a holiday, going in May, so would like to lose 2 stone by then - fingers crossed!

I know what you mean about the leggins!

We can do this! xx

Hey Kat,
Where you booked your holiday to?
And 2 stone is very achievable if you do it 100% which will b so worth it.

How much you lost now am abit behind on how much ur on now!

Am back at work now which makes this diet easier for me as Im not at home bored and surrounded by food. Weigh in is Saturday :)

We have booked to go Egypt, went there last year and loved it :)

I had a weigh in yesterday and lost another 2lb, so im now on a grand total of 1st and 12lbs, taking me down to 12.13. cant believe i was 14.11 when i started! yes need to stick to 100% doing the diet properly now. i can honestly say i dont think i have had a 100% CD week yet, how bad am i!!

how much have you lost now?

Yeah being at work makes it so much easier, thats usually where i go wrong, when im sitting at home bored! xx

good luck for saturday.

Hey
I've lost 13lb so near to my stone.
But that's only 3 weeks then was ill for 2 weeks which is abit annoying.
I doubt I've had a 100% week yet :/ oops
I wanted to lose a stone a month but will only achieve this is I'm 100% so am gonna crack the whip now!

You still doing SS?

Woo nearly a stone!!

Aww but that cant be helped, and hey, you have lost nearly a stone :)!!

Haha you're as bad as me then! I'm going to be really strict with myself now too. Want that holiday body! And a stone a month is acheivable, 1/2lb a day. My CDC said I have a 3lb weekly goal so she thinks i should lose a stone every 5 weeks, which means by the time my holiday is here (10 weeks) i should be 2 stone lighter - hopefully

Are you back on the exercise?

Yep still doing SS xx

How can you go every day on SS nooo food :/
I wouldn't b able to do it without my evening meal unless i keep myself really busy!

Nah not exercising yet, Maybe start light next week thou. Well I've got 7 months till my holiday :( but I should be done by then.

Just wanna wear a nice summer dress this year!

well, i do cheat a lot....

but i dont ever feel hungry, i just miss certain foods. the bars are helping though. its nice to chew something every once in a while!

ive started doing some toning exercises. dont want the fat to turn into muscle!

plently of time to get that beach body then :)

yea me too! i cant even do some holiday shopping coz i dont know what size i will be, i will have to do it like a week before i go xx

Haha well ur doing well!

Yeah I'm the same with clothes I have brought some size 14s and 12s although they look tiny and can never imagine fitting in them!

If I could just be 100% every week then I think I would b done by July! 5 months seems so long but if I don't do it then it will take longer and who wants to be on this diet forever :/

Well 16lb loss now :) roll on the rest!!!!

oooh been reading the last few threads.. havent thought about getting clothes to aim to fit into to! sounds like a good idea and excuse to go shopping :) I am on ss too and it is harrrrrd but totally agree with how the bars make you feel like you are eating :) xx

Congrats on your loss!! how does it feel?

5 months isnt a long time really. when you think about how long you have been living as a 'bigger' girl. thats what i think. took me years to build up my fat! now only a few months to lose it :)

Yes buy some small clothes, helps with the 'omg its actually working' feeling :)

Ive been putting on a pair of shorts every week i couldnt fit into this time last year, and i can do them up now. makes you feel so proud.

yes the bars are a life saver xx

Back