Step 1 Sole Source First day today :/

Wow 4lb! well done.

It will be a stone by next week :)

Ive had a bad couple of days :( can keep motivated lately, and my mum and bf dont help, they are forever offering me stuff.. i caveed

need to get back on the wagon asap

so can u notic a difference in your self yet? xx

No carnt notice no difference. My face feels slimmer :)

Oh no Kat what did u cave into? It's so hard when people are trying to feed u up all the time it's Like that round my parents :/

Hoping to reach a stone next week.
Ive got till September till I go America and I've got about 6 Stone to lose :0 is this achievable do you think??????????

Have you got any old clothes that you know didnt fit before the diet? if so, try them on!

Omg, i had frazles (1 pack), a LOT of chicken. A sweet chilli chicken wrap. Been a bad week for temptation.

You will defo reach a stone by ext week, you are only 2lb off and you have been doing sooo well!

Yeah I think you will, that's like 8 months away. So just under a stone a month, which you are already on track with!

I havent tried the bars. Do you think they fill you up, rather than a shake? xx

Thanks Nina :)

Are you back on it Kat?

The bars are ok for a change, they don't fill me up but neither do the shakes.

Ive been craving mash potatoes this week :( after seeing it at the Carvery!!!
I had turkey & veg it was a family get together so was nice to go out and still b good!!!

Got a Chinese on the 9th :/ dreading that

Hi Lisa

Yep, back on it now. bit too late though as it's my weigh in tomorrow evening.

I have ordered some bars in the hope that they might stop me wanting to eat. As they will be something i can actually take a bite out of!

That's what happens to me, I usually smell something and it trigers something in my brain that wont stop making me want something. But hold out! think of losing your stone this week!

So what will you eat at the chinese then?? That's a difficult one, as most of their food is quite greasy... xx

I no, can prob get away with some sort of chicken and veg maybe or egg foo yon is like a scrambled omelette. Just gotta stay away from the prawn crackers and carbs and I'll be fine!

Glad your back on it, must be hard to get back after having food.

Why don't u do ss+ so u can have the small meal maybe that would help u out if u wanted to eat x

Yea and nothing fried! I love chinese, its my fav :)

It's been ok actually. My CDC thinks im weird coz i dont get hungry, even when i was on my first week, i didnt ever feel hungry, just missed actually eating. thats why i have ordered some bars this week, so when i feel like i cant take any more liquid, i will have a bar instead.

Most days im fine just on SS, its just when i get those odd cravings. i am so rubbish at telling myself no.

Any compliments re weight loss yet? xx

Well my bf said my work trousers look to big for me now :) and my friend thinks my face looks slimmer!
But I don't see no difference yet maybe another stone and I'll notice.

Week 3 nearly over am hoping I've lost 2lb to make the first stone. I will b so happy with that.
I've gotta start exercising now but it's so cold it hardly puts me in the mood!

Yey! It's good that people are noticing :)

My bf had a moan that my boobs were shrinking! haha. But that's all part of the package

what exercises are you going to do. I've done some toning ones, but nothing too much as I was told not to x

Yeah obviously not a good idea doing to many weights and exercise as I put on 1lb this week :(

Was really good aswell with diet and exercise.
Gotta up my water this week!

Grr well pissed off now :(

Did you weigh yourself using you own scales? (are they usually the same as your CDC's?)

I guess that's some fat turning into muscle, muscle weighs more than fat.

I put on 1lb from my weigh in :( but i did have a bad week, although mine and my CDC's scales are usually the same, they were 2lb out this week. my scales said lost 1lb her hers made me gain a 1lb!

xx

Yeah my scales are the same as hers!!!!
Was gutted really! Buy hope I get a bigger lose next week to make up for it. :( great start to the weekend!

Hey sorry ain't been on here, been in
Hospital with a kidney infection.
Had no food since Thursday so been on a drip ( VVVLCD) haha
back home today so am all drugged up.
Should be back on the mend and hopefully back to diet soon x
Did you have a better weekend x

Hey sorry ain't been on here, been in
Hospital with a kidney infection.
Had no food since Thursday so been on a drip ( VVVLCD) haha
back home today so am all drugged up.
Should be back on the mend and hopefully back to diet soon x
Did you have a better weekend x

Hi sorry to hear that you have been poorly in hospital glad you are home and hope you start to feel better! Get better Hun before you get back on the diet has the doctor said when you should start back? X

Back