Extra Easy First day today

turnerlydia

Morning all, the plan is to have fruit salad and fat free yoghurt for breakfast and have 2 x light fiber bars as snacks instead of cereal.
Pledge to write everything eaten down.

What other suggestions are there for breakfast? Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Lydia

Morning all, the plan is to have fruit salad and fat free yoghurt for breakfast and have 2 x light fiber bars as snacks instead of cereal.
Pledge to write everything eaten down.

What other suggestions are there for breakfast? Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Lydia

Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and tomatoes?
Any kind of omelette with meat and veg?
Beans on toast (hex b) and fruit?
Bacon?

As long as u have yr 1/3 super free you should be fine with anything! X

Best of luck with SW!!! Congrats on starting!

Breakfast sounds good to me! Tbh i tend to eat the same breakfasts cos they are easy! HexB of museli with a pear and free yogurt, shreddies as HexB with some HexA milk and a banana, fruit salad and yogurt and an alpen light bar (half HexB). I find it hard to find the time to snack mid morning so I like my breakfasts to be filling as I can get, and these all do the job!

Hope you have a great first day!!! It took me a few days to really get my head around the plan but once you do, its almost too good to be true!!

Meusli - I love meusli. That's awesome. Many thanks.

Some more lovely ideas - I plan to keep a food diary and also a list of all suggestions and ideas for various meals.
Hopefully it will not take too long to get my head around it all. Are you doing Extra Easy or a combination?

I do a mix of extra easy and green. I naturally dont eat alot of meat, so some days I dont bother with the meat and have the 2 extra Hex!

You dont get much museli for your HexB, but when its mixed in with some fruit it gives it a lovely crunch and I find its really filling.

I have quite a bit to lose too, and still a bit of a newbie with it all, but tbh this is a plan I can really see myself sticking to!

Good luck with it, the members here are so fantastic. I spent alot of the first few days searching around the forum and found some gems! Like theres a thread in the syn values forum at the top of the page where people post what they are using their syns on today, and there is a sticky there about low syn treats. Its made it all so much easier!

Back