first day tomorrow!!! (again) i will do it this time!!

saffrons

well after a none start last summer enough is well and truly enough.. I am heavier than i have ever been i am disgusted when i see what I have done to myself.. Tomorrow is the start of the rest of my life... summergurl your pics are amazing and I look to you for my LT inspiration....
I cant fail this time.... I know once I get the first week out of the way it will be so much easier its just sooooo hard!

aahhh thankyou chick :)
welcome back to LT! good luck with it.

How long are you planning on breaking for over christmas? be sure that you refeed properly as you dont want to put anything back on just cuz your breaking for crimbo :) xxx

i was gonna go break for two weeks but i am still undecided.... it just looks easier in my head if i say its only for 7 weeks and then i can stop for a break if i want... if i do break i wontg be going crazy on chocolates and carbs and i also wont be drinking so hopefully i will just carry on through...

Id suggest just carrying right on through xmas - you will have plenty more and heck, you can even have a late xmas celebration once you have finished TFR :)

Good luck for your re-start,

You are spot on, yes the first week is hard, but like you say, once that is out of the way it gets much easier. Just think about how much better you will feel when the weight starts dropping off you!

Good luck & keep us posted!

Clair x

Hi hun and welcome back!n Good Luck with your journey. You sound very determined and maybe not breaking over christmas wud be good for you you mite learn alot about your eating habits.

Welcome back. I am sure that you will succeed this time. There is so much inspiration on here that you are sure to do well.

Back