First day tomorrow!

It's my first day tomorrow people! (Even though tomorrow is less than 10 minutes away).

The forum has been both amazing and inspirational before even starting. Any advice? I'm going to have problems with lunch at college and wondering if anyone can recommend ways to have low/free syns.

I'm starting off on extra easy.

Wish me luck people!

Good luck :)

Some possible lunches -

2 small slices of wholemeal bread (HEB) with -
low fat cheese - chedder or cream cheese (HEA)
ham with salad (could be any lean meat)
+ a muller light fat free yogurt

if you got some where nearby that does jacket potato's - spud and beans (no butter).

night before make a large amount of pasta and sauce set aside enough for college next day. making a almost syn free sauce is easy start with a jar of passata and add herbs etc to it.

Could try making soups or buying low fat / fat free ones and have one at lunch with the 2 small slices of wholemeal bread. would depend if you have any way of heating it up at college though.

If your not going to have bread that day 2x apline light bars make up a HEB and have those on breaks.

these are what i try and do for lunches at work as quick and easy and filling and low syn (cheese i use is extra light laughing cow triangles over chedder as it goes a bit further with whats allowed free under HEA). Will also depend what else you have during the day though.

hope that helps a little

Thank you! Yeah, that did help. I'm quite excited about all of this! At least I'm not going to worry about college as much now.

Back