First day tomorrow

nicci79

Hi this is my first time on a forum!! so i may go on a bit lol. i did LL a few years ago and lost 4st didnt do the weight management so gained 8st and 2 children since. i am now going to give CD a try and i start tomorrow and i am Soooooo excited. i just hope i can do it again, i tried CD after LL but i just couldn't bring myself to drink the shakes, but tomorrow is a new day and i am desperate. i have a holiday in august and want to enjoy it and not spend my time worrying about what i look like so wish me luck. start weight 20st 13lb :(

nicci79 said:
Hi this is my first time on a forum!! so i may go on a bit lol. i did LL a few years ago and lost 4st didnt do the weight management so gained 8st and 2 children since. i am now going to give CD a try and i start tomorrow and i am Soooooo excited. i just hope i can do it again, i tried CD after LL but i just couldn't bring myself to drink the shakes, but tomorrow is a new day and i am desperate. i have a holiday in august and want to enjoy it and not spend my time worrying about what i look like so wish me luck. start weight 20st 13lb :(

Hey lots of good luck I'm also restarting in morning. Don't worry u will be just fine, not the easiest diet, but truly the best one so far lol! Xxxx

Thank you, good luck to you and keep me posted! i am actually lookimg forwards to having bad breath!! at least i know i will be in ketosis lol ;) x

nicci79 said:
Thank you, good luck to you and keep me posted! i am actually lookimg forwards to having bad breath!! at least i know i will be in ketosis lol ;) x

lol I just said to my boyfriend... 'my breath smells' with a big smile on my face! :)

First shake done and a pint of water. i have decided to have a shake every 6 hours, i am on 3 shakes. how does everyone else do it? x

nicci79 said:
First shake done and a pint of water. i have decided to have a shake every 6 hours, i am on 3 shakes. how does everyone else do it? x

I have 1 porridge at 10, 1 soup at 2 And 1 shake at 8. Unless, like today i'm out so it's a tetra for when I feel peckish x

nicci79 said:

Good luck !! Once we pass the first 3 days it gets so easier ... Xx

I have a porridge in the morning and a pint of water. Shake for lunch crushed with ice then soup for dinner x and spread anither 3ltres of water throughout the day. Good luck u will do amazing x

Good luck, the first week is hard as you probable know but once your in to it the time flies. I am also going on holiday but in June so that is keeping me strong. I ruined our last holiday by being fat and miserable

I am starting today too...looking forward to seeing how you get on :)

Hi, I'm starting today too!! I will be on three choc shakes today (left overs from prev attempt last year) then seeing my CDC tomorrow.

I did this back in 2009 but 4 stone has crept back on so back to it!!

Good luck and keep us posted xxx

me too, i did cambridge 4 years ago lost 4 stone, 2nd time 2 years ago lost 2 stone - all put back plus extra!!

so third time for me and feels right, doing SS+ as need the food to look forward to

onward and upwards!!

ive been bk doing it a wk and have to say i love the tetras its the only way i can stick to it as the ready made and i really like the choc one lol first wk was hard but lost 8lbs in 5 days so worth it good luck xx

Well nearing the end of the first day, my son wanted a pj day today and it hasn't been the best plan. the day has gone really slow!!!!!!! there are easter eggs everywhere buy i refuse to spoil it for the family so i am ignoring them (the eggs that is lol!)
i have been cleaning this evening so that has helped and played on the wii! roll on 8pm i have a strawberry shake with my name on it!!!! thank you all for your support! good luck to all x x x

nicci79 said:
Well nearing the end of the first day, my son wanted a pj day today and it hasn't been the best plan. the day has gone really slow!!!!!!! there are easter eggs everywhere buy i refuse to spoil it for the family so i am ignoring them (the eggs that is lol!)
i have been cleaning this evening so that has helped and played on the wii! roll on 8pm i have a strawberry shake with my name on it!!!! thank you all for your support! good luck to all x x x

lol... im glad your ignoring the eggs! :)
Good luck to you too x

Im starting tomorrow too-not sure i have approached it the right way though-have eaten for Britain over the last few days. . .then i read that you are meant to cut down on carbs for 2 weeks leading up to starting it. . .pants! Good luck.

Don't worry I didn't I ate looooads before I started had a guilt free weekend and I did ok :) stay strong

Thats exactly what i have done, went to a wedding saturday drank loads and ate more, then on the way home hubby decides to order a kebab and i do too and then he gives me an enormouse easter egg (he isn't a feeder i promise lol). So today i am suffering and i think its more of a come down than anything. Seriously wish i hadn't eaten so much. but then thats what i have thought for the last 18 years. and thats why i am here talking to you lovelys x x x x x x x

Phew-glad its not just me! Honestly-I've been acting like Im never going to have real food again so have stuffed it in. My husband helpfully pointed out that i have probably put on extra pounds since the initial weigh in so my first results won't be so good. Oh well-at least Im sick of the sight of chocolate!x

Back