First day tomorrow

Hey nicci! 2nd weigh in tomorrow...am loving that app, I downloaded a few and had a play around with them, but the one you've suggested was the best. I'm obsessive about my weigh ins, so am hoping it might stop me obsessing over the numbers and just concentrate on making sure the line goes down :)

Hey nicci! 2nd weigh in tomorrow...am loving that app, I downloaded a few and had a play around with them, but the one you've suggested was the best. I'm obsessive about my weigh ins, so am hoping it might stop me obsessing over the numbers and just concentrate on making sure the line goes down :)

Thats a good idea, i check my graph and i just like seeing the downward slope! Yeaterday i stayed the same as the day before but i didn't mind as i know i have been 100% even with my chewing problem lol!

Let us know how you get on! x

Well done ladies. I am very new to this and to be honest i have been told by my cd consultant that I cannot start until may as I had some surgery done last week. On on top of that I have to start on the 1200 cal plan!!! I'll never lose any pounds with that or will I! I weigh nearly 15 stone and want to lose at least 3 by August as I am
Also going on holiday. All I seem to be doing is reading the forum and I'm so ready to start but its not happening yet. Any advice on how to head start this without actually starting??? I feel left out Blub blub
Anyways good luck on your weigh in tomorrow.

That is a toughie, the thing is it is all about you recovering well, if you do it any earlier you could miss out on the nutrients you need etc, If you stick to 1200 calories it should still come off as you will be eating less. good luck and quick recovery hun x x x

Day 15!!!! 9 weeks and 6 days left!! i can't believe how quick it is going!! weigh in tomorrow eeeeekkkkk!!! x x

6lb off this week!!!!!!!!!!! x x x x x

Wow you're whizzed through them lbs! Keep it up, the effort pays off :)

Hi Eleda, My total loss after 2 weeks it...............drum roll please...................1st 7lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woop woop

nicci79 said:
Hi Eleda, My total loss after 2 weeks it...............drum roll please...................1st 7lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woop woop

That is just fantastic well done xx

nicci79 said:

That's absolutely amazing Nicci
Do you mind if I ask what your start weight was and what is your target

I'm day 2 of week 4 and just shy of the 1 stone 7lb mark. I have gone off the rails a cple of times too and I'm doing SS+
I must get back to just SS x

Well done again. Very impressive

Nicci79 say's Raspberry accepted miss WOOWOO lol! I want an 8.3/4lb loss this week to get into the 18's! to keep the pattern going lol.

Start W: 21st 1lb
1st WI: 20st 0lb
2nd WI: 19st 8lb

It is totally far fetched but i am going to try!! This week i had done Full body work out, cardio, and last night i did Yoga flex. only 10mins though but enough to get me started!! x x x x

How amazing would that be to hit a stone bracket a week :) anythings possible?!

Ha i might do the 8.3/4lb in the week but i think thats as far as i could push it lol, if i got there i don't think i coulg get into the 17's a week later, 14lb is pushing it a bit me thinks x x x x x

Check u out miss thing! Well done I hope I hve the same determination is you xx

Back