FIRST DAY YIPPEE

goldengirl

Well then after speaking to you guys last week, i've got my LT sorted, i went on the expiditon with my sat nav to fidn the chemist on Saturday, but they don't do the start up bit on a saturday, so went again this morning and got everything sorted, really nice girl, she said they ahve loads and loads on it, the biggest loser they have so far is 9+ stone.

I've purposefully held off eating today so i can start today, it will be a short week for me as i need to get weighed on a saturday (when the boys are at swimming) as thats the only day i can commit to going all the way to the chemists (about 20miles and i work full time)

So just had my first strawberry shake, tasted ok and i feel okay, so bring on the weight loss.

Wish me luck and good luck to everyone that has started today or is still going through this journey. :)

Yay for taking the plunge into the world of LT! Good to have you onboard. My first first day was difficult and I cracked but wish I hadn't. Three days later and I'm only on my second day (confusing, huh :)) and my second attempt at starting went a lot smoother. It's not easy as pie but you'll get through it! :)

~Gem x

It's tough to start with but you get used to it and honestly it becomes so much easier. I'd advise you to avoid social situations as much as possible and become a hermit for the duration of your LT programme. I'm a right boring git at the mo. I'm hardly going out and avoiding my mates but I know it's worth the sacrifice when I jump on the scales every week! Good luck!!!

Welcome hun to LT journey! You will be fine! Keep posting!

good luck golden girl x

YAY YOU! XOX

Hello and good luck xx

Welcome and good luck.

You make me feel guilty that you have to travel 20 miles to your pharmacist and I travel less than a mile!

The first week is the hardest to make sure you pop on here whenever you feel down.

x

Wellcome & Good Luck stick to it & you'll be fine.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost

welcome aboard my first day today too

Back