First Day!

Wollop!

:bliss: Hi there everyone!
This is my first try of the Cambridge diet, trust me this is my last resort I have tried everything else.

I have started proceedings for gastric band surgery but I really don't want to have it I want to loose the weight without being cut open and have to have a lifetime of injections!

I am very determined to do it! I am on my first day and I feel very excited and full of life at the moment who knows what I will feel like by dinner time? I will need super strong will power today though as I forgot that my son will be going to a birthday party after school today!

Wish me luck!:D

Good luck Wollop! (fab name, made me smile)

You have made one of the best decisions you could have made. Before I started I too was thinking of having the surgery but was really worried that it was something that would effect the rest of my life. I turned to CD in a last ditch attempt to shift the weight and I can honestly say it is the best decision I have ever made. I'm now 1 lb away from losing 200 lbs and feel better than I can ever remember.
It can be difficult at times and you will be tested but with extra strong will power you get through it and the rewards at the end of each week with the losses is totally worth it.
Important tip, remember to drink the water, it helps with your losses and takes away the hunger, especially at the begnning.

Good luck and keep us updated with how you are doing.

Jazzy x

Hiya and welcome to Minimins! Its nice to meet you. This diet is fantastic - I am only on week 2 and LOVING it!!! You can see the results at the bottom - in a WEEK!

Anyway - you asked about how you may be feeling by dinner time - well.... I felt AWFUL on my first day by dinner time and really struggled to forego the chinese and wine - but I DID IT and I am so pleased I did.... have a hot bath and early night if it all gets too much - the longer you stick to it the easier it gets - I promise - Ive felt superb since about day 3.

Best of luck on your journey - will be looking out for your posts!

A xxx

:thankyou: Thanks guys for the support!

I'm glad to make you smile Jazzy!

Your both doing fantastic! Hope I can do it too!

Hope to speak or type again!

HI Wollop, its my first day too. I had a banana shake for breakfast and its wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

hi wollop, this is my 4th week on cd and have enjoyed itso far in only 2weeks i had lost 19lb and i think i have lost a further 6 this week (weigh in tonight) you will find that you crave the food so bad and if you get as bad as me you will even dream about food to. but this diet really does work if you stick to it, so good luck and keep us posted on any problems you have we are always here to help, good luck x x x

Hello Wollop, and welcome to our family.I myself am restarting CD again today for the last time b4 i start arranging a gastric bypass.
It is an amazing diet and the results are so quick which makes it so worth while.
There is always someone around here to chat 2 and support u.
So take care and i look forward to reading about your weight loss journey x

Good Luck Chick. :D

Welcome to the most fantastic website ever.

I am re-starting CD so alot of us in the same boat..

XX

:superwoman: Hi everyone,
well that's day one out of the way! Never thought I would be able to do it, but I have done really well, the only thing I have found really hard is drinking water! Not that I don't like water but I just can't seem to drink as much as I know I should be, and I seem to be living in the loo! Any advice peps?

Thanks for all the support by the way, makes it seem much easier when you know and speak to others in the same boat as you!

Speak again soon, Night allxx

Back