first day

liza

:confused:
hi guys its my first day on the cambridge diet! i dont think i have stopped weeing yet! does everyone get like this?!
i have nearly had 2 litres of water today xx

Hi Liza, I'm afraid the weeing is all part of the Cambridge diet and it doesn't stop. Basicly if you drink it, it has to come out. You really must keep up the drinking though as our bodies would usually get quite alot of water from the food we eat so when we eat less we need to drink extra water. Drink at least 2.25litres (4 pints). As you get further in it gets easier to drink more. Good luck and happy peeing lol xx

Welcome Liza. Thing the weeing tails off a bit. I drank lots of water before CD so haven't noticed it too much, but you get used to it.
Good luck with your journey x

I agree - the more into the plan you get the less you need to wee - or that is what I have found... and I m drinking 3litres+ a day, plus coffee and my shakes...

When I came off plan, my water intake dramatically reduced and I suffered really badly with cramp in my legs at night... not a good sign. Now I am back on plan and drinking loads I haven't had cramp since... so it's good for lots of other things as well as weight loss..

Tracy

Back