first day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by liza, 27 July 2009 Social URL.

1. liza

liza New Member

:confused:
    hi guys its my first day on the cambridge diet! i dont think i have stopped weeing yet! does everyone get like this?!
    i have nearly had 2 litres of water today xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi Liza, I'm afraid the weeing is all part of the Cambridge diet and it doesn't stop. Basicly if you drink it, it has to come out. You really must keep up the drinking though as our bodies would usually get quite alot of water from the food we eat so when we eat less we need to drink extra water. Drink at least 2.25litres (4 pints). As you get further in it gets easier to drink more. Good luck and happy peeing lol xx

4. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Welcome Liza. Thing the weeing tails off a bit. I drank lots of water before CD so haven't noticed it too much, but you get used to it.
    Good luck with your journey x

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I agree - the more into the plan you get the less you need to wee - or that is what I have found... and I m drinking 3litres+ a day, plus coffee and my shakes...

When I came off plan, my water intake dramatically reduced and I suffered really badly with cramp in my legs at night... not a good sign. Now I am back on plan and drinking loads I haven't had cramp since... so it's good for lots of other things as well as weight loss..

Tracy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.