FIRST DAY ! :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by SkinnieMinnie, 17 June 2010 Social URL.

1. SkinnieMinnie

SkinnieMinnie Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey :) today has been my first day on weight watchers after doing slimming world for a year!

i have a question though,

how many points is a cup of tea if i only have a little bit of milk and no sugar, i know its 2 points for half a pint of milk but i dont drink that much milk as i have a phobia of it! i was thinking of having porridge in the morning and using it there but i really dont have the time for that in the morning. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i would just point your milk as 1pt a day then you can have tea and not worry!

4. babymimi

babymimi Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I agree with pp hun, i have 26 points a day but only have 25 as every morning i pour 200ml skimmed milk into a jug and use it as and when , for cereal milk etc then u dont have to worry.

Tea is free by the way, thank god! :D
    Lisa
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.